RAB Lighting WSREM Handheld Wireless Configuration Tool for Porto Garage Light Fixtures
Web PricePlease call 1-800-983-1315 for the lowest available price
|Certifications||IP65 / IP66 / IP67, UL Listed|
THE WSREM is a handheld wireless configuration tool for RAB Lighting's PORTO Garage Light Fixtures and allows contractors and end-users to configure the control settings with just the touch of a button and no ladder! There are several adjustable settings that can be configured with the handheld configuration tool including high/low modes fully adjustable from 0-10V, time delay settings for dimming after no motion has been detected, optional cutoff delay after a period of vacancy, adjustable settings for ambient light levels, ramp up and fade down times, etc. Six profiles can be saved for custom control settings.
• Power Consumption: 1 W
• 0-10V Sinking Current: 50mA
• Adjustable High and Low Modes: High: 0-10V, Low: 0-9.8V
• Adjustable Time Delay: Amount of time in high mode with no motion before switching to low mode: 5 min., 1 -30 min.
• Adjustable Cut Off Delay: Time in which the fixture will remain on low mode with no motion before turning off and waiting for new motion to turn on: None, 1-60 min., 1-5 hrs.
• Adjustable Sensitivity: None, low, medium, maximum
• Adjustable Setpoint: None, 1 to 250 fc, auto
• Adjustable Ramp Up and Fade Down Times: 1 to 60 sec.
• Operating Temperature: -40°F/-40°C. to 167°F (-40°C to +75°C)
• Operating Humidity: 5% to 95% noncondensing
• Relay Life Rating: 200,000 cycles (120/277VAC), 50,000 cycles (230VAC)
• IP Rating: Ingress Protection Rating of IP66 for dust and water.
• UL Listing: Suitable for Wet Locations as factory installed.