WAGO 773-173/PW25-0005 WALL-NUTS Push-Wire Splicing Red Cover Connector with 3 Conductor for 10 AWG
Web PricePlease call 1-800-983-1315 for the lowest available price
|Type of Area||Apartment Buildings, Coolers & Freezers, Gas Station & Convenience Store, Gym & Sports, Hangers & Storage, Hazardous Location, Home & Architectural, Industrial & Warehouse, Landscape & Flood, Large Retail & Open Areas, Office & Small Retail, Parking Garage, Pole / Street / Parking Lot, Sign & Billboards, Stairwell, Wall Mount & Building Exteriors|
|Certifications||CSA, ROHS, UL Listed|
|Dimensions||0.791" x 1.008" x 0.559"|
|Part Number||51015201 773-173/PW25-0005|
|Weight Each||0.0127 lbs|
This Wall-Nuts 3 Conductor 10 AWG Push-Wire Connector is designed for solid and stranded copper conductors in junction boxes. Transparent housing with Red cover and side-entry wiring.
• UL Listed (file: E69654) and CSA (file: LR46759) for 600 V (building wiring) and 1000 V (fixtures and signs)
• Current Rating: equivalent to maximum rated conductor size. Temperature: 105 ºC / 221 ºF
• All 773 Series are rated for: Stranded Conductors 12-16 AWG (stranding pattern = 19) and Solid Conductors 12-18 AWG
1. 773-124 – 1 special conductor opening for stranded conductors 12-18 AWG (stranding pattern ≤ 18).
2. 773-173 – Stranded conductors 10-14 AWG (stranding pattern ≤ 19) and Solid Conductors 10-14 AWG.