Toggled TSB-002-WT iQ Bluetooth Smart Switch with On/Off, Dimming, and Scene Control
Web Price Please call 1-800-983-1315 for the lowest available price
The Toggled iQ Smart Switch requires only a connection to AC power (120-277 VAC) to enable wireless control of any Toggled iQ lighting device or group of devices. This single-gang switch allows on/off, dimming, scene selection, and scheduling. Scheduling does not require a Gateway or connection to the internet after the initial installation enabling stand-alone time-based control of other Toggled iQ devices. As part of an upgradable smart lighting control system, they feature Bluetooth Low-Energy (BLE) wireless mesh technology which eliminates capacity limitations associated with 0-10V and phase-dimming control systems. UL Listed, FCC compliant and included on DesignLights Consortium (DLC) Networked Lighting Controls (NLC) Qualified Product List (QPL) to qualify for applicable utility incentives and rebates.
- Simple set-up through a free downloadable Toggled iQ App
- Shatterproof polycarbonate enclosure and easy-to-clean capacitive-touch control
- Universal BACnet addressable
- Capabilities: on/off, dimming, scene selection (3 programmable buttons), and 7-day scheduling
- Easy multi-location switching – add more Toggled iQ Switches to control a group to expand the accessibility of your lighting. Full functionality is available from all switches in a group that is within range of your Bluetooth network. Only 120-277 VAC power is required as Toggled iQ devices are controlled wirelessly.
- Enable occupancy/vacancy operation by adding one or more Toggled iQ Sensors
- Using the Toggled iQ App allows for high-end or low-end trim setting adjustments
- No ground-wire required
- Ambient temperature rating -25C to 45C (-13F to 113F)
- Limited 6-year warranty
WARRANTY: The product must be registered with Toggled in order to receive a valid warranty. All warranty claims go directly through Toggled.
|Certifications||CUL Listed, FCC Compliant, UL Listed|
|Product Warranty||6 Year|
|Minimum Start Temperature||-13 Deg F|