Sylvania LED9/PB/GX24Q/H DLC Qualified 9 Watt SubstiTUBE DULUX LED Pin Base Horizontal Lamp Non-Dimmable 4-Pins GX24Q Base
Web PricePlease call 1-800-983-1315 for the lowest available price
Lumen:950 - 1000lm
|Type of Area||Home & Architectural, Office & Small Retail|
|Certifications||CUL Listed, DLC Approved, ROHS, UL Listed|
|Lamp Life:||50,000 Hours|
|Dimensions||6.61" x 1.06"|
|Lumen Output:||950 - 1000|
|Product Warranty||5 Year|
|Part Number||LED9PBGX24QH835G2 24/CS 1/SKU | LED9PBGX24QH841G2 24/CS 1/SKU|
|Minimum Start Temperature||-4 Deg F|
This DLC Listed SubstiTUBE DULUX LED Pin Base Lamp is designed for multiple commercial and residential locations. Operates on existing electronic ballasts directly replacing DULUX D/E traditional lamps. Delivers 950-1000 Lumen output using only 9 Watts and provides good color rendering (80). Lasts longer than traditional lamps with L70 life rating at 50,000 hours!
• Ballast compatible LED replacement lamps for traditional pin-base compact fluorescent lamps minimize labor cost by utilizing existing fluorescent ballasts.
• G24q/GX24q base lamps have four pins and operate on existing electronic ballasts directly replacing DULUX D/E traditional lamps.
• High LPW of up to 122 provides a low wattage, energy saving replacement for traditional lamps.
• Horizontal lamps have rotating bases for ease of directing light.
• Over current protection provides consistent lumen output regardless of compatible ballast operation.
• Over temperature protection ensures that lamps will not overheat.
• Available in 3500K-4100K providing choices to harmonize colors with other technologies in the same application space.
• Long life of 50,000 hours, lasting up to three times as long as the lamps they replace, minimizes maintenance costs over the life of the lamp.
• 5-year warranty for worry-free installations.
• Healthcare facilities
• Property management
• Operating Temperature range between -20°C and 45°C.
• Not for use in totally enclosed fixtures.
• Suitable for damp locations.
• Not for use with emergency light fixtures or exit lights.
• Not suitable for use in dimming applications.
• Check LED retrofit compatibility list and ballast compatibility list (www.sylvania.com) before installation.
• Selected LED Retrofit models may produce less light output than corresponding original traditional CFL lamps.
• DULUX LED GX24Q lamp works in a G24Q base and any base of the series. Verify MOL for compatibility.
• This DULUX LED family is not compatible with G24d-1 2-pin 13W, G24d-2 4-pin 18W and G24d-3 4-pin 26W.