Sylvania LED25T5HO/L48/FG DLC Listed SubstiTUBE 25 Watt 4FT LED T5HO Linear Tube Lamp Replaces 54W T5HO
Web PricePlease call 1-800-983-1315 for the lowest available price
|Type of Area||Apartment Buildings, Gas Station & Convenience Store, Home & Architectural, Office & Small Retail|
|Certifications||CUL Listed, DLC Approved, Lighting Facts, NSF, ROHS, UL Listed|
|Lamp Life:||50,000 Hours|
|Dimensions||45.80" x 0.67"|
|Product Warranty||5 Year|
|Part Number||49895 LED25T5HOL48FG830SUBG7 25/CS 1/SKU|
|Minimum Start Temperature||-4 Deg F|
|Fixture Length||4 Feet / 48 Inches|
|Base Type||Mini Bi-Pin|
This DLC Listed SubstiTUBE LED T5HO Lamp is the easiest alternative to traditional T5 fluorescent for general illumination. The 4 feet lamp delivers 3300 lumen output, providing good color rendering (82) using only 25 Watts. No more warm-up time! This instant-on lamp brings full light output and made available in 3000K CCT at 180° beam angle. Certified for long life at 50,000 hours L70 rating and carries 5-year limited warranty.
• Beam angle: 180°
• Operates on programmed rapid start T5HO electronic ballasts
• Long life: 50,000 hour life (L70)
• Suitable for dry and damp locations (cannot come in direct contact with water)
• Suitable for open fixtures
• 5 year limited lamp warranty (24/7 operation)
• Reduces energy consumption up to 54%
• Cove lighting
• General illumination
1. Not suitable for enclosed fixtures (air-tight).
2. Due to numerous ballast designs and topologies, this lamp should be tested on existing ballasts before mass quantities are installed.
3. All installation, inspection, and maintenance of lighting fixtures should be done with the power to the fixture turned off. Lamps should be
installed and operated in compliance with the National Electrical Code (NEC), Underwriters Laboratories Inc. (UL) requirements, and all
applicable codes and regulations.
4. Insert and align tubes properly in lamp holders. Partial insertion results in a poor or intermittent electrical contact that can result in short
lamp life and arcing. Arcing at the lamp holder can result in localized overheating.
5. Operating temperature range between -4°F and 122°F (-20°C and 50°C).
6. Suitable for use in dry and damp environments.
7. Maximum mounting distance between tube and ballast is 20 feet.
8. Due to the programmed rapid start coil-heat circuitry, start times of lamps within a fixture may vary, but all reach maximum lumen output in less than one second.
9. Please read all installation instructions before attempting installation.
10. For detailed warranty information, please see www.sylvania.com.
11. No de-lamping is allowed on any SubstiTUBE T5HO product.
49895 LED25T5HOL48FG830SUBG7 25/CS 1/SKU