Sylvania LED25T5HO/L48/FG DLC Listed 25 Watt 4 Ft SubstiTUBE LED Frosted Glass T5HO Linear Tube Replacement Lamp
Web PricePlease call 1-800-983-1315 for the lowest available price
|Type of Area||Apartment Buildings, Gas Station & Convenience Store, Home & Architectural, Office & Small Retail|
|Certifications||CUL Listed, DLC Approved, NSF, ROHS, UL Listed|
|Lamp Life:||50,000 Hours|
|Dimensions||45.24" x 0.67"|
|Product Warranty||5 Year|
|Minimum Start Temperature||-4 Deg F|
|Fixture Length||4 Feet / 48 Inches|
|Base Type||G5 Bi-pin|
This DLC Listed SubstiTUBE LED T5HO Lamp is the easiest alternative to traditional T5 fluorescent for general illumination. The 4 feet lamp delivers 3300 to 3500 lumen output, providing good color rendering (82) using only 25 Watts. No more warm-up time! This instant-on lamp brings full light output and made available in 3000K, 3500K, 4100K, and 5000K CCT at 180° beam angle. Certified for long life at 50,000 hours L70 rating and carries 5-year limited warranty.
• CCT:3000K, 3500K, 4100K & 5000K
• Beam angle: 180°
• Operates on programmed rapid start T5HO electronic ballasts
• Long life: 50,000 hour life (L70)
• Suitable for dry and damp locations (cannot come in direct contact with water)
• Suitable for open fixtures
• 5 year limited lamp warranty (24/7 operation)
• Reduces energy consumption up to 40%
• No UV emission
• Cove lighting
• General illumination
1. Due to numerous ballast designs and topologies, this lamp should be tested on existing ballasts before mass quantities are installed.
2. All installation, inspection, and maintenance of lighting fixtures should be done with the power to the fixture turned off. Lamps should be installed and
operated in compliance with the National Electrical Code (NEC), Underwriters Laboratories Inc. (UL) requirements, and all applicable codes and regulations.
3. Insert and align tubes properly in lamp holders. Partial insertion results in a poor or intermittent electrical contact that can result in short lamp life and arcing.
Arcing at the lamp holder can result in localized overheating.
4. Operating temperature range between -4°F and 122°F (-20°C and 50°C).
5. Suitable for use in dry and damp environments.
6. Maximum mounting distance between tube and ballast is 20 feet.
7. Due to the programmed rapid start coil-heat circuitry, start times of lamps within a fixture may vary, but all reach maximum lumen output in
less than one second.
8. Please read all installation instructions before attempting installation.
9. For detailed warranty information, please see www.sylvania.com.
LED25T5HOL48FG830SUBG6 10/CS 10/SKU
LED25T5HOL48FG835SUBG6 10/CS 10/SKU
LED25T5HOL48FG841SUBG6 10/CS 10/SKU
LED25T5HOL48FG850SUBG6 10/CS 10/SKU