Sylvania LED10T5HEL36FG 10 Watt 3ft SubstiTUBE Linear LED T5HE Tube Frosted Finish Lamp Replaces T5 Fluorescent - 25 Pack
Web PricePlease call 1-800-983-1315 for the lowest available price
Lumen:1400 - 1500lm
|Type of Area||Office & Small Retail|
|Certifications||CUL Listed, NEC, NSF, ROHS, UL Listed|
|Lamp Life:||50,000 Hours|
|Dimensions||33.98" x 0.67"|
|Lumen Output:||1400 - 1500|
|Product Warranty||5 Year|
|Part Number||LED10T5HEL36FG8XXSUB 25/CS 1/SKU|
|Minimum Start Temperature||-4 Deg F|
|Fixture Length||3 Feet / 36 Inches Feet|
This SubstiTube LED T5HE Lamp is energy saver and a smart solution to replace standard T5 fluorescent lamps. Features 10 Watts and 3 feet tube length, providing good color rendering (83), and delivers 1400 to 1500 lumens at 180° beam angle. Available in 3000K, 3500K, 4100K, and 5000K CCT options. Lasts longer than traditional lamps at 50,000 hours life rating. Back-up by 5-year limited warranty.
• SYLVANIA SubstiTUBE linear LED T5HE lamps are a lightweight, energy saving alternative to replace traditional fluorescent T5 standard output lamps
• Reduced energy usage saves operational costs resulting in attractive payback time
• Easiest way to upgrade to LED technology
• The full product family offering in multiple lengths and color temperatures covers a wide variety of applications
• CCT:3000K, 3500K, 4100K & 5000K
• Available in 2 feet, 3 feet & 4 feet
• Operates on programmed rapid start T5 electronic ballasts with input voltage of 120-277V
• Long life: 50,000 hour life (L70)
• 5 year limited lamp warranty (24/7 operation)
• Suitable for open fixtures
• Beam angle: 180°
• Power factor > 0.9
• CRI: 83
• G5 Miniature bipin base
• DLC listed for rebates
• Long life lowers maintenance costs
• Certified to NSF standards for food preparation and handling applications
• No UV emission
• No warm-up time, instant-on with full light output and stable lamp to lamp color
• Optimized glass optical design to mimic traditional fluorescent T5 lamp
• Suitable for dry and damp locations (cannot come in direct contact with water)
• Maximize energy savings with occupancy sensors
• Cove lighting
• Education space lighting
• General illumination
• Office lighting
• Retail space lighting
• Due to numerous ballast designs and topologies, this lamp should be tested on existing ballasts before mass quantities are installed.
• All installation, inspection, and maintenance of lighting fixtures should be done with the power to the fixture turned off. Lamps should be installed and operated in compliance with the National Electrical Code (NEC), Underwriters Laboratories Inc. (UL) requirements, and all applicable codes and regulations.
• Insert and align tubes properly in lamp holders. Partial insertion results in a poor or intermittent electrical contact that can result in short lamp life and arcing. Arcing at the lamp holder can result in localized overheating.
• Operating temperature range between -4°F and 113°F (-20°C and 45°C).
• Suitable for use in dry and damp environments.
• Maximum mounting distance between tube and ballast is 20 feet.
• Due to the programmed rapid start coil-heat circuitry, start times of lamps within a fixture may vary, but all reach maximum lumen output in less than one second.
• Please read all installation instructions before attempting inspection, service or installation.
• This product cannot be used with High Output Ballasts.
• For detailed warranty information, please see www.sylvania.com.
• For High Output applications refer to SYLVANIA SubstiTUBE® T5HO products and documentation.
LED10T5HEL36FG830SUB 25/CS 1/SKU
LED10T5HEL36FG835SUB 25/CS 1/SKU
LED10T5HEL36FG841SUB 25/CS 1/SKU
LED10T5HEL36FG850SUB 25/CS 1/SKU