Strip Light Fixtures
Items 193-203 of 203
- Lithonia Lighting RLNK L24 120 35K 80CRI M4 8.9 Watt 2 Foot LED Linkable Residential Strip Light Fixture
PART#RLNK L24 120 35K 80CRI M4$26.99
- New Earth Lighting RF-TRS2-217-WH-UNV-ISN 2' x 2', 2 x F17T8, White Reflector, 120V-277V, Instant Start, Normal BF
- Alphalite SS4-232-UNV-ISN SS Series 4 Ft 2 Lamp F32T8 High Performance Fluorescent Strip Instant Start
- New Earth Lighting RF-TRS2-217-WH-UNV-ISH 2' x 2', 2 x F17T8, White Reflector, 120V-277V, Instant Start, High BF
- ILP Envirobrite FST41-T8 1-Lamp LED 4-Foot Strip Fixture with Pre-Wired Kit (Lamps not Included)
PART#FST41-T8-B-S-PWD | FST41-T8-B-U-PWS | FST41-T8-W-S-PWD | FST41-T8-W-U-PWS$22.50
- Toggled FS220D0 2FT LED 2 Tube Capacity Direct-Wire Strip Fixture (Lamps Excluded)
- New Earth Lighting RF-TRS4-232-WH 2’ x 4’, 2 x F32T8, White Reflector (Hardware only, no ballast)
- New Earth Lighting RF-TRS2-217-WH 2’ x 2’, 2 x F17T8, White Reflector (Hardware only, no ballast)
Items 193-203 of 203
Shine Retrofits is the commercial electrical contractor's source for industrial and strip lighting. Through our website you can compare and buy slimline fixtures, T8 strip lighting and retrofit kits for your commercial lighting project or retrofit.
We’ve organized our products into two categories to make your browsing experience even easier: New Strip Fixtures and Strip Fixture Retrofit Kits. Use the filters located to the left side of the product listings to fine tune results by price, wattage range or manufacturer. Or, you can use the search bar at the top of the page to find the exact product you need.
LED Strip lighting gives you the energy efficiency and light quality your business needs. Ensuring a well-lit and efficient workplace, LED strip lighting also features a very low initial investment, as well as a low total cost of ownership when compared to other types of lighting.
Shine Retrofits carries a wide selection of strip lighting fixtures, including new LED fixtures, LED retrofit kits, CFLs, as well as fluorescent fixtures. Some applications for strip and industrial lighting include garages, workshops, assembly lines, as well as a host of other institutional and industrial settings. You can choose between high-bay, low-bay, surface mount, and wrap-around styles.
No matter the style, you can count on our strip and industrial light fixtures saving you money. LEDs use approximately 75% less energy than incandescents, and even beat out fluorescents when it comes to efficiency and lamp life.
If you have any questions about Shine Retrofits selection of industrial and strip lighting, please reach out to our customer service team at your convenience. Our team of lighting experts are available by phone at 1-877-958-9171 anytime Monday through Friday, from 6am to 6pm, Mountain Standard Time. We look forward to hearing from you!