- Sunpark T5120-214 2 Lamp T5 Preheat Start Ballast
- Howard Lighting EP4/54HO/PRS/MV/L 4 Lamp F54T5 High Output Program Rapid Start Electronic Ballast 120-277V
- Sunpark U-2/54T5HO 2 Lamp T5 Programmable Start Ballast
- Maxlite MLEU544HOP/SC 4 Lamp 36W (Watt) 49W 50W 54W 55W T5 Ballast 120-277V 73100
- Maxlite MLEU542HOP/SC 2 Lamp 54W T5 HO 120-277V Ballast 50061
T5 ballasts control the amount of electricity powering a T5 linear fluorescent lamp. Without a linear fluorescent electronic lighting ballast to limit the voltage or current across the T5 lamp, either the tube or the circuit will quickly fail. For commercial retrofits and installations, electronic T5 ballasts have become the preferred linear fluorescent lighting ballast technology, replacing the less-efficient magnet ballast in most applications. T5 electronic lighting ballasts also greatly reduce or eliminate harmonic distortion (lamp noise), flicker, or fluctuations in light output.
The T5 linear fluorescent lighting ballast is specifically designed for the unique wattage of T5, T5HO and T5HE lamps. The T5 ballast is usually housed in the linear fluorescent fixture with one to four T5 lamps. Choose from 120- or 277-Volt T5 ballasts in wattages from 13 to 42 watts.
The right electronic ballast protects the light source from damage, and helps maintain consistently high-quality illumination throughout the life of the lamp.