Shop by Manufacturer
- Howard Lighting EP2/110RS/MV/SC 2 Lamp F96T12HO 120-277V Electronic Ballast
- Howard Lighting EP2/75IS/MV/SC 2 Lamp F96T12 Multi-volt Electronic Ballast
- Howard Lighting EP2/54HO/PRS/MV/W/MC 2 Lamp F54T5HO 120-277V Micro Case with Leads Electronic Ballast
- Howard Lighting EP2/40RS/MV/MC 2 Lamp F40T12 120-277V Micro Case Electronic Ballast
- Howard Lighting EP2/18CF/MV/K2 18W 18 Watt 2 Lamp CFL 120-277 V Electronic Ballast
- Howard Lighting EP2/59IS/MV/MC/HE 2 Lamp F96T8 120-277V Micro Case Electronic Ballast
Ideal for surface-mount fixtures, downlighting, and other commercial lighting and retrofit applications, compact fluorescent lamp ballasts supply the power regulation necessary to protect the CFLs from damage and ensure consistent, high-quality illumination throughout the life of the lamps. Designed for use with pin-based or GU24 CFL lamps, electronic and magnetic compact fluorescent ballasts come in two-pin and four-pin models to power 1-lamp CFL fixtures and 2-lamp CFL fixtures respectively.
CFL ballasts control the amount of electricity powering a compact fluorescent lamp. Without a CFL ballast to limit the voltage or current across the compact fluorescent bulb, either the tube or the circuit will quickly fail.
We offer both standalone CFL ballasts and complete CFL retrofit kits, with wattage options ranging from 5 to 26 watts.