We are your SimuLight authorized distributor for LED Grow Lights. Choose from LED Retrofit Grow Lamps, LED Commercial Grow Lights, and LED Modular Grow Lights. Select the sub-category below for the type you need or search above for the specific part number.
Shop by Manufacturer
- SimuLight LED-9650G-T 125 Watt Basic Grow Light Fixture Panel Replaces 250 Watt
- SimuLight LED-9614G 540 Watt LED Modular Grow Light Fixture Panel Programmable and Dimmable
- SimuLight LED-8055EGE 25 Watt LED Supplemental Grow Light Retrofit Lamp E26 Medium Base 120-277V
- SimuLight LED-9630G 150 Watt LED Indoor Grow Light Fixture 120-277V
- SimuLight LED-9613G 360 Watt LED Modular Grow Light Fixture Panel Programmable and Dimmable
- SimuLight LED-8032MGB 150 Watt LED Overhead Grow Light Retrofit Lamp E39 Mogul Base 120-277V
- SimuLight LED-9611G 180 Watt LED Modular Grow Light Fixture Panel Programmable and Dimmable
Getting the exact light necessary to properly grow plants in an indoor greenhouse or farm can be tricky. To help make the process easier, SimuLight -- a division of Light Efficient Design -- offers a variety of LED horticultural grow lights to help make the process less intimidating.
All of SimuLight's grow lights are scientifically-designed to provide the correct light spectrum necessary for plants to not only grow, but also help improve their quality. These lights are all built to handle the damp and humid environments found in indoor plant facilities, and they are all UL listed for use in damp locations. And all grow lights are backed by a warranty of between two to five years.
If you just need replace traditional bulbs, consider SimuLight's family of LED Retrofit Grow Lamps. Options include a 17 watt LED T8 Retrofit Grow Lamp all the way up to a 150 watt LED Overhead Grow Light that offers a light spectrum with blue, red, UV, IR and green to help maximize plant growth and quality. For more demanding applications, SimuLight offers its line of 150 watt LED Commercial Grow Lights that can replace 300 watt HID fixtures and emit light at a wide beam angle. And if you need to cover a large space, consider the Modular Grow Lights that can be "daisy chained" together so they can all operate on one power source and through one program or remote control.