Shat-R-Shield 86908U 30.5 Watt T8 Shatter Resistant Germicidal Fluorescent Lamp G13 Base - Back Ordered Until End of June
Web PricePlease call 1-800-983-1315 for the lowest available price
|Certifications||NSF, ROHS, UL Listed|
|Lamp Life:||8,000 Hours|
|Dimensions||35.16" x 1.00"|
|Base Type||G13 Medium Bi-pin|
NOTE: These lamps are on back order until the end of June.
These Germicidal T8 Fluorescent lamps are a great solution for medical facitilities where it is necessary to inactivate micro-organisms. The lamps are fabricated from a specialized quartz glass for maximum, high-output UV (ultraviolet) radiation for the primary purpose of inactivating bacteria, viruses, spores, and molds in controlled environments. Shat-R-Shields lamps are safety protected from end-to-end with patented coating.
• UV/Germicidal Lamps are low-pressure, mercury-arc lamps that emit radiation peaking at 253.7 nm (UV-C). Lower mercury content meets ecological demands.
• UV/Germicidal Lamps are fabricated from specialized quartz glass for maximum, high-output, UV production. High-purity lamp construction stabilizes UV output and provides longer service life.
• With safety coating (minimum 16-mils thick), 93.6% of total UV radiation is emitted.
• SHAT-R-SHIELD lamps are not recommended for use in ambient temperatures contrary to the original lamp manufacturer’s specifications (contact our Customer Service Department for more information).
• The clear and tough, safety coating reduces light output by only less than 1% and is a minimum of 10-mils thick.
• Shat-R-Shield coatings are certified by UL® and NSF ®, are USDA approved and meet FDA, OSHA, CFIA (Canadian Food Inspection Agency) and Mexico Department of Agriculture, Livestock and Rural Development standards.
• If a Shat-R-Shield lamp is dropped or broken, virtually all glass, phosphors, and mercury are safely contained within the skin-tight coating.
• Medical Facilities
• Food Processing Facilities
• Water Treatment Facilities
• HVAC Systems
• Pharmaceutical Production
• Lab/Research Facitilities