RAB Lighting WPLED52 52 Watt LED Wallpack Light Fixture Bronze Finish 5000K
Web PricePlease call 1-800-983-1315 for the lowest available price
Replacement Equiv:250 Watt HID Incandescent light bulb
|HID Equivalent||250 Watt HID|
|Mounting Height||14 - 18 Feet|
|Type of Area||Wall Mount & Building Exteriors|
|Certifications||ANSI, DLC Approved, Lighting Facts, LM79 / LM80, Title 24 Compliant, UL Listed|
|Lamp Life:||100,000 Hours|
|Dimensions||13.00" x 10.25" x 9.50"|
|Product Warranty||5 Year|
|Minimum Start Temperature||-40 Deg F|
|Weight Each||17.55 lbs|
RAB's 52 watt wallpack offers excellent cost savings with high its performing, energy efficient LED light engine. Made with a durable, die-cast aluminum housing and a thermal managment system designed to maintain low operating temperatures, efficient output, and a long LED life of 100,000 hours. It delivers an incredible 5,896 lumens with a 5000K color temperature. This fixture is DLC qualified, eligible for utility rebates, and UL listed with a 5 year warranty. There are 3 different cutoff options available for this fixture and this is the standard version.
• DLC Listed: This product is on the Design Lights Consortium (DLC) Qualified Products List and is eligible for rebates from DLC Member Utilities.
• UL Listing: UL Suitable for Wet Locations.
• IESNA LM-79 & LM-80 Testing: RAB LED luminaires have been tested by an independent laboratory in accordance with IESNA LM-79 and LM-80, and have received the Department of Energy "Lighting Facts" label.
• California Title 24: See WPLED52/BL for a 2013 California Title 24 compliant product. Any additional component requirements will be listed in the Title 24 section under technical specifications on the product page.
• Lifespan: 100,000-hour LED lifespan based on IES LM-80 results and TM-21 calculations.
• LEDs: Two multi-chip, high-output, long-life LEDs.
• Color Consistency: 7-step (5000K) and 3-step (4000K and 3000K) MacAdam Ellipse binning to achieve consistent fixture-to-fixture color.
• Color Stability: LED color temperature is warrantied to shift no more than 200K in CCT over a 5 year period.
• Color Uniformity: RAB's range of CCT (Correlated Color Temperature) follows the guidelines of the American National Standard for (SSL) Products, ANSI C78.377-2008.
• Ambient Temperature: Suitable for use in 40°C ambient temperatures.
• Cold Weather Starting: The minimum starting temperature is -40°F/-40°C.
• Housing: Precision die-cast aluminum housing, lens frame.
• Mounting: Die-cast aluminum wall bracket with (5) 1/2" conduit openings with plugs. Two-piece bracket with tether for ease of installation and wiring.
• Reflector: Specular vacuum-metallized polycarbonate.
• Gaskets: High-temperature silicone.
• Green Technology: Mercury and UV free.
• Finish: Our environmentally friendly polyester powder coatings are formulated for high-durability and long-lasting color, and contains no VOC or toxic heavy metals.
• Thermal Management Housing: Cast aluminum Thermal Management system for optimal heat sinking. Designed for cool operation, most efficient output and maximum LED life by minimizing LED junction temperature.
WPLED52, WPLED52/PCS, WPLED52/PCS2, WPLED52N, WPLED52N/PCS, WPLED52N/PCS2
WPLED52NW, WPLED52NW/PCS, WPLED52NW/PCS2, WPLED52W, WPLED52W/PCS
WPLED52W/PCS2, WPLED52Y, WPLED52Y/BL, WPLED52Y/PCS. WPLED52YW, WPLED52YW/BL