RAB Lighting WPLED3T78 78 Watt LED Wallpack Light Fixture Type III Distribution (Product Configurator)
Web PricePlease call 1-800-983-1315 for the lowest available price
Replacement Equiv:400 Watt HID Incandescent light bulb
|HID Equivalent||400 Watt HID|
|Mounting Height||23 - 28 Feet|
|Type of Area||Large Retail & Open Areas, Pole / Street / Parking Lot|
|Certifications||ANSI, Dark Sky Compliant, DLC Approved, IP65 / IP66 / IP67, Lighting Facts, LM79 / LM80, Made in America, ROHS, Title 24 Compliant, UL Listed|
|Lamp Life:||100,000 Hours|
|CRI||67 (5100K) 82 (4000K & 3000K)|
|Dimensions||25.42" X 15.00" X 6.631"|
|Product Warranty||5 Year|
|Minimum Start Temperature||-40 Deg F|
|Weight Each||34.75 lbs|
RAB Lighting's 78 watt high efficiency wallpack offers excellent cost savings and is ideal for roadway, general parking, and other area lighting applications with its Type III distribution. Made with a durable, die-cast aluminum housing and a thermal managment system designed to maintain low operating temperatures, efficient output, and a long LED life of 100,000 hours. It delivers 5,607-6,911 lumens with a variety of color temperature options. This fixture is DLC qualified, eligible for utility rebates, and Dark Sky Approved with a 5 year warranty. Optional dimmable driver requires separate 0-10V DC Dimming circuit. Bi-Level operation allows 33%-66%-and 100% output modes.
Note: All WPLED3T78/480 operating with 480V, WPLED3T78/D10 with 0-10V dimming cabilities, and the WPLED3T78/BL with Bi-Level operation are NOT DLC listed.
WPLED3T78, WPLED3T78/BL, WPLED3T78/PC, WPLED3T78/PC2, WPLED3T78/PCS
WPLED3T78/PCS2, WPLED3T78FX, WPLED3T78FX/BL,
WPLED3T78FX/PCS2, WPLED3T78FXW, WPLED3T78FXW/BL, WPLED3T78FXW/PCS,
WPLED3T78FXW/PCS2, WPLED3T78FXW/PCS2, WPLED3T78N, WPLED3T78N/BL,
WPLED3T78N/PC2, WPLED3T78N/PCS, WPLED3T78N/PCS2, WPLED3T78NFX,
WPLED3T78NFX/PCS, WPLED3T78NFX/PCS2, WPLED3T78NFXW, WPLED3T78NFXW/BL,
WPLED3T78NFXW/PCS, WPLED3T78NFXW/PCS2, WPLED3T78NW, WPLED3T78NW/BL,
WPLED3T78NW/PC, WPLED3T78NW/PC2, WPLED3T78NW/PCS2, WPLED3T78NW/PCS
WPLED3T78W, WPLED3T78W/BL, WPLED3T78W/D10, WPLED3T78W/PC,
WPLED3T78W/PCS, WPLED3T78W/PCS2, WPLED3T78Y, WPLED3T78Y/BL,
WPLED3T78Y/PC, WPLED3T78Y/PC2, WPLED3T78Y/PCS, WPLED3T78Y/PCS2,
WPLED3T78YFX/BL, WPLED3T78YFX/PCS, WPLED3T78YFX/PCS2, WPLED3T78YFXW
WPLED3T78YFXW/BL, WPLED3T78YFXW/PCS, WPLED3T78YFXW/PCS2, WPLED3T78YW
WPLED3T78YW/BL, WPLED3T78YW/PC, WPLED3T78YW/PC2, WPLED3T78YW/PCS,
WPLED3T78YW/PCS2, WPLED3T78/480, WPLED3T78/480/PCS4,
WPLED3T78FX/480, WPLED3T78FX/480/PCS4, WPLED3T78FXW/480, WPLED3T78FXW/480/PCS4,
WPLED3T78N/480, WPLED3T78N/480/PCS4, WPLED3T78NFX/480,
WPLED3T78NFXW/480, WPLED3T78NFXW/480/PCS4, WPLED3T78NW/480, WPLED3T78NW/480/PCS4,
WPLED3T78W/480, WPLED3T78W/480/PCS4, WPLED3T78Y/480,
WPLED3T78YFX/480, WPLED3T78YFX/480/PCS4, WPLED3T78YFXW/480,
WPLED3T78YW/480, WPLED3T78YW/480/PCS4, WPLED3T78FX/PCS,
WPLED3T78NFX/BL, WPLED3T78W/PC2, WPLED3T78YFX, WPLED3T780N/PC,
WPLED3T78YFXW/480/PCS4, WPLED3T78NFX/480/PCS4, WPLED3T78Y/480/PCS4
• DLC Listed: This product is on the Design Lights Consortium (DLC) Qualified Products List and is eligible for rebates from DLC Member Utilities. Excluding all WPLED3T78/480 operating with 480V, WPLED3T78/D10 with 0-10V dimming cabilities, and the WPLED3T78/BL with Bi-Level operation.
• Dark Sky Approved: The International Dark Sky Association has approved this product as a full cutoff, fully shielded luminaire.
• UL Listing: Suitable For Wet Locations.
• IESNA LM-79 & LM-80 Testing: RAB LED luminaires have been tested by an independent laboratory in accordance with IESNA LM-79 and LM-80, and have received the Department of Energy "Lighting Facts" label.
• California Title 24: See WPLED3T78/BL for a 2013 California Title 24 compliant product. Any additional component requirements will be listed in the Title 24 section under technical specifications on the product page.
• Lifespan: 100,000-hour LED lifespan based on IES LM-80 results and TM-21 calculations.
• LEDs: Six (6) Multi-chip, 13W high output, long-life LEDs
• Color Consistency: 3-step MacAdam Ellipse binning to achieve consistent fixture-to-fixture color.
• Color Stability: LED color temperature is warrantied to shift no more than 200K in CCT over a 5 year period.
• Color Uniformity: RAB's range of CCT (Correlated Color Temperature) follows the guidelines of the American National Standard for (SSL) Products, ANSI C78.377-2008.
• The Type III distribution is ideal for roadway, general parking, and other area lighting applications where a larger pool of lighting is required. It is intended to be located near the side of the area, allowing the light to project outward and fill the area.
• IP Rating: Ingress Protection rating of IP66 for dust and water.
• Ambient Temperature: Suitable for use in 40°C ambient temperatures.
• Cold Weather Starting: The minimum starting temperature is -40°F/-40°C.
• Thermal Management Housing: Superior thermal management with external Air-Flow fins.
• Housing: Die-cast aluminum housing, lens frame and mounting arm.
• Mounting: Heavy-duty mounting arm with O ring seal & stainless steel screw.
• Reflector: Specular vacuum-metallized polycarbonate.
• Gaskets: High-temperature silicone gaskets.
• Finish: Our environmentally friendly polyester powder coatings are formulated for high-durability and long-lasting color, and contains no VOC or toxic heavy metals.
• Green Technology: Mercury and UV free, and RoHS compliant.
• For use on LEED Buildings: IDA Dark Sky Approval means that this fixture can be used to achieve LEED Credits for Light Pollution Reduction.