RAB Lighting WPLED3T50 50 Watt LED Wallpack Light Fixture Type III Distribution (Product Configurator)
Web PricePlease call 1-800-983-1315 for the lowest available price
|Mounting Height||14 - 18 Feet|
|Type of Area||Large Retail & Open Areas, Pole / Street / Parking Lot|
|Certifications||ANSI, Dark Sky Compliant, DLC Approved, IP65 / IP66 / IP67, Lighting Facts, LM79 / LM80, Made in America, ROHS, Title 24 Compliant, UL Listed|
|Lamp Life:||100,000 Hours|
|CRI||67 (5100K) >80 (4000K & 3000K)|
|Dimensions||23.20" x 15.00" x 6.625"|
|Product Warranty||5 Year|
|Minimum Start Temperature||-40 Deg F|
|Weight Each||34.75 lbs|
RAB Lighting's 50 watt high efficiency wallpack offers excellent cost savings while replacing 200W metal halide fixtures. Ideal for roadway, general parking and other large area lighting applications with its Type III distribution. The fixture is made with a durable, die-cast aluminum housing and a thermal managment system designed to maintain low operating temperatures, efficient output, and a long LED life of 100,000 hours. It delivers a range of 3,913-4,846 lumens depending on color temperature options. DLC qualified, eligible for utility rebates, and Dark Sky Approved with a 5 year warranty. Optional dimmable driver requires separate 0-10V DC Dimming circuit. Bi-Level operation allows 50% and 100% output modes.
Note: All WPLED3T50/480 operating with 480V, WPLED3T50/D10 with 0-10V dimming cabilities, and the WPLED3T50/BL with Bi-Level operation are NOT DLC listed.
WPLED3T50, WPLED3T50/480, WPLED3T50/480/PCS4, WPLED3T50/480/PCT4, WPLED3T50/BL
WPLED3T50/D10, WPLED3T50/PC, WPLED3T50/PC2, WPLED3T50/PCS, WPLED3T50/PCS2
WPLED3T50/PCT, WPLED3T50FX, WPLED3T50FX/480, WPLED3T50FX/480/PCS4, WPLED3T50FX/BL
WPLED3T50FX/D10, WPLED3T50FX/PCS, WPLED3T50FX/PCS2, WPLED3T50FXW, WPLED3T50FXW/480
WPLED3T50FXW/480/PCS4, WPLED3T50FXW/BL, WPLED3T50FXW/D10, WPLED3T50FXW/PCS
WPLED3T50FXW/PCS2, WPLED3T50N, WPLED3T50N/480, WPLED3T50N/480/PCS4, WPLED3T50N/480/PCT4
WPLED3T50N/BL, WPLED3T50N/D10, WPLED3T50N/PC, WPLED3T50N/PC2, WPLED3T50N/PCS
WPLED3T50N/PCS2, WPLED3T50N/PCT, WPLED3T50NFX, WPLED3T50NFX/480, WPLED3T50NFX/480/PCS4
WPLED3T50NFX/BL, WPLED3T50NFX/D10, WPLED3T50NFX/PCS, WPLED3T50NFX/PCS2
WPLED3T50NFXW, WPLED3T50NFXW/480, WPLED3T50NFXW/480/PCS4, WPLED3T50NFXW/BL
WPLED3T50NFXW/D10, WPLED3T50NFXW/PCS, WPLED3T50NFXW/PCS2, WPLED3T50NW
WPLED3T50NW/480, WPLED3T50NW/480/PCS4, WPLED3T50NW/480/PCT4, WPLED3T50NW/BL
WPLED3T50NW/D10, WPLED3T50NW/PC, WPLED3T50NW/PC2, WPLED3T50NW/PCS
WPLED3T50NW/PCS2, WPLED3T50NW/PCT, WPLED3T50RG/PC, WPLED3T50W
WPLED3T50W/480, WPLED3T50W/480/PCS4, WPLED3T50W/480/PCT4, WPLED3T50W/BL
WPLED3T50W/D10, WPLED3T50W/PC, WPLED3T50W/PC2, WPLED3T50W/PCS
WPLED3T50W/PCS2, WPLED3T50W/PCT, WPLED3T50Y, WPLED3T50Y/480
WPLED3T50Y/480/PCS4, WPLED3T50Y/480/PCT4, WPLED3T50Y/BL, WPLED3T50Y/D10
WPLED3T50Y/PC2, WPLED3T50Y/PCS, WPLED3T50Y/PCS2, WPLED3T50Y/PCT
WPLED3T50Y/PC, WPLED3T50YFX, WPLED3T50YFX/480, WPLED3T50YFX/480/PCS4
WPLED3T50YFX/BL, WPLED3T50YFX/D10, WPLED3T50YFX/PCS, WPLED3T50YFX/PCS2
WPLED3T50YFXW, WPLED3T50YFXW/480, WPLED3T50YFXW/480/PCS4, WPLED3T50YFXW/BL
WPLED3T50YFXW/D10, WPLED3T50YFXW/PCS, WPLED3T50YFXW/PCS2, WPLED3T50YW
WPLED3T50YW/480, WPLED3T50YW/480/PCS4, WPLED3T50YW/480/PCT4, WPLED3T50YW/BL
WPLED3T50YW/D10, WPLED3T50YW/PC, WPLED3T50YW/PC2, WPLED3T50YW/PCS
• DLC Listed: This product is on the Design Lights Consortium (DLC) Qualified Products List and is eligible for rebates from DLC Member Utilities. Excluding all WPLED3T50/480 operating with 480V, WPLED3T50/D10 with 0-10V dimming cabilities, and the WPLED3T50/BL with Bi-Level operation.
• Dark Sky Approved: The International Dark Sky Association has approved this product as a full cutoff, fully shielded luminaire.
• UL Listing: Suitable For Wet Locations.
• IESNA LM-79 & LM-80 Testing: RAB LED luminaires have been tested by an independent laboratory in accordance with IESNA LM-79 and LM-80, and have received the Department of Energy "Lighting Facts" label.
• California Title 24: WPLED50 with available photocell option complies with 2013 California Title 24 building and electrical codes as a commercial outdoor pole-mounted fixture ≤ 75 Watts. Add /PCT to include a photocell.
• Lifespan: 100,000-hour LED lifespan based on IES LM-80 results and TM-21 calculations.
• LEDs: Multi-chip, high output, long-life LEDs
• Color Stability: LED color temperature is warrantied to shift no more than 200K in CCT over a 5 year period.
• Color Uniformity: RAB's range of CCT (Correlated Color Temperature) follows the guidelines of the American National Standard for (SSL) Products, ANSI C78.377-2008.
• The Type III distribution is ideal for roadway, general parking and other area lighting applications where a larger pool of lighting is required. It is intended to be located near the side of the area, allowing the light to project outward and fill the area.
• IP Rating: Ingress Protection rating of IP66 for dust and water.
• Ambient Temperature: Suitable for use in 40°C ambient temperatures.
• Thermal Management Housing: Superior thermal management with external Air-Flow fins.
• Housing: Die-cast aluminum housing, lens frame and mounting arm.
• Mounting: Heavy-duty mounting arm with O ring seal & stainless steel screw.
• Reflector: Specular vacuum-metallized polycarbonate.
• Green Technology: Mercury and UV free, and RoHS compliant.