RAB Lighting WPLED3T150 150 Watt LED Wallpack Light Fixture Type III Distribution (Product Configurator)
Web PricePlease call 1-800-983-1315 for the lowest available price
Replacement Equiv:320 Watt HID Incandescent light bulb
|HID Equivalent||320 Watt HID|
|Mounting Height||19 - 22 Feet|
|Type of Area||Pole / Street / Parking Lot|
|Certifications||ANSI, Dark Sky Compliant, DLC Approved, IP65 / IP66 / IP67, Lighting Facts, LM79 / LM80, ROHS, Title 24 Compliant, UL Listed|
|Lamp Life:||100,000 Hours|
|CRI||65 (5000K) 82 (4000K & 3000K)|
|Dimensions||23.20" X 15.00" X 6.625"|
|Product Warranty||5 Year|
|Minimum Start Temperature||-40 Deg F|
|Weight Each||34.75 lbs|
RAB Lighting's 150 watt ultra high output wallpack offers excellent cost savings and is ideal for roadway and general parking lot lighting with its Type III distribution. Made with a durable, die-cast aluminum housing and a thermal managment system designed to maintain low operating temperatures, efficient output, and a long LED life of 100,000 hours. It delivers 10,106-12,526 lumens and has a CRI of 65 for 5000K color temperature and high CRI of 82 for 3000K and 4000K color temperatures. This fixture with 5000K Color temperature is DLC qualified, eligible for utility rebates, and Dark Sky Approved with a 5 year warranty.
Note: Only the WPLED3T150 with a color temperature of 5000K is DLC qualified. The 3000K and 4000K options are NOT DLC listed and all WPLED3T150 Wallpack fixtures with 0-10V dimming capabilities are also NOT DLC listed.
• DLC Listed: This product with a 5000K color temperature is on the Design Lights Consortium (DLC) Qualified Products List and is eligible for rebates from DLC Member Utilities.
• Dark Sky Approved: The International Dark Sky Association has approved this product as a full cutoff, fully shielded luminaire.
• UL Listing: Suitable For Wet Locations.
• IESNA LM-79 & LM-80 Testing: RAB LED luminaires have been tested by an independent laboratory in accordance with IESNA LM-79 and LM-80, and have received the Department of Energy "Lighting Facts" label.
• California Title 24: See WPLED3T150/D10 or WPLED3T150/BL for a 2013 California Title 24 compliant product. Any additional component requirements will be listed in the Title 24 section under technical specifications on the product page.
• Lifespan: 100,000-hour LED lifespan based on IES LM-80 results and TM-21 calculations.
• LEDs: Multi-chip, high output, long-life LEDs
• Color Consistency: 7-step (5000K) and 3-step (4000K and 3000K) MacAdam Ellipse binning to achieve consistent fixture-to-fixture color.
• Color Stability: LED color temperature is warrantied to shift no more than 200K in CCT over a 5 year period.
• Color Uniformity: RAB's range of CCT (Correlated Color Temperature) follows the guidelines of the American National Standard for (SSL) Products, ANSI C78.377-2008.
• The Type III distribution is ideal for roadway, general parking and other area lighting applications where a larger pool of lighting is required. It is intended to be located near the side of the area, allowing the light to project outward and fill the area.
• IP Rating: Ingress Protection rating of IP65 for dust and water.
• Ambient Temperature: Suitable for use in 40°C ambient temperatures.
• Cold Weather Starting: The minimum starting temperature is -40°F/-40°C.
• Thermal Management Housing: Superior thermal management with external Air-Flow fins.
• Housing: Die-cast aluminum housing, lens frame and mounting arm.
• Mounting: Heavy-duty mounting arm with O ring seal & stainless steel screw.
• Reflector: Specular vacuum-metallized polycarbonate.
• Gaskets: High-temperature silicone gaskets.
• Finish: Our environmentally friendly polyester powder coatings are formulated for high-durability and long-lasting color, and contains no VOC or toxic heavy metals.
• Green Technology: Mercury and UV free, and RoHS compliant.
• For use on LEED Buildings: IDA Dark Sky Approval means that this fixture can be used to achieve LEED Credits for Light Pollution Reduction.
• Two Drivers, Constant Current, Class 2, 2000mA, 100-277V, 50-60Hz, 1.1A, Power Factor 99%
• THD: 6% at 120V, 13% at 277V
WPLED3T150, WPLED3T150/BL, WPLED3T150/D10, WPLED3T150/PC, WPLED3T150/PC2, WPLED3T150/PCS, WPLED3T150/PCS2
WPLED3T150/PCT, WPLED3T150FX, WPLED3T150FX/BL, WPLED3T150FX/D10, WPLED3T150FX/PCS, WPLED3T150FX/PCS2, WPLED3T150FXW
WPLED3T150FXW/BL, WPLED3T150FXW/D10, WPLED3T150FXW/PCS, WPLED3T150FXW/PCS2, WPLED3T150N, WPLED3T150N/BL, WPLED3T150N/D10
WPLED3T150N/PC, WPLED3T150N/PC2. WPLED3T150N/PCS, WPLED3T150N/PCS2, WPLED3T150N/PCT, WPLED3T150NFX, WPLED3T150NFX/BL
WPLED3T150NFX/D10, WPLED3T150NFX/PCS, WPLED3T150NFX/PCS2, WPLED3T150NFXW, WPLED3T150NFXW/BL, WPLED3T150NFXW/D10
WPLED3T150NFXW/PCS, WPLED3T150NFXW/PCS2, WPLED3T150NW, WPLED3T150NW/BL, WPLED3T150NW/D10, WPLED3T150NW/PC
WPLED3T150NW/PC2, WPLED3T150NW/PCS, WPLED3T150NW/PCS2, WPLED3T150NW/PCT, WPLED3T150W, WPLED3T150W/BL, WPLED3T150W/D10
WPLED3T150W/PC, WPLED3T150W/PC2, WPLED3T150W/PCS, WPLED3T150W/PCS2, WPLED3T150W/PCT, WPLED3T150Y, WPLED3T150Y/BL
WPLED3T150Y/D10, WPLED3T150Y/PC, WPLED3T150Y/PC2, WPLED3T150Y/PCS, WPLED3T150Y/PCS2, WPLED3T150Y/PCT, WPLED3T150YFX
WPLED3T150YFX/BL, WPLED3T150YFX/D10, WPLED3T150YFX/PCS, WPLED3T150YFX/PCS2, WPLED3T150YFXW, WPLED3T150YFXW/BL
WPLED3T150YFXW/D10, WPLED3T150YFXW/PCS, WPLED3T150YFXW/PCS2, WPLED3T150YW, WPLED3T150YW/BL, WPLED3T150YW/D10
WPLED3T150YW/PC, WPLED3T150YW/PC2, WPLED3T150YW/PCS, WPLED3T150YW/PCS2, WPLED3T150YW/PCT