RAB Lighting WPLED3T125 125 Watt LED Wallpack Light Fixture Type III Distribution
Web PricePlease call 1-800-983-1315 for the lowest available price
Replacement Equiv:320 Watt HID Incandescent light bulb
|HID Equivalent||320 Watt HID|
|Mounting Height||19 - 22 Feet|
|Type of Area||Pole / Street / Parking Lot|
|Certifications||ANSI, Dark Sky Compliant, DLC Approved, IP65 / IP66 / IP67, Lighting Facts, LM79 / LM80, Made in America, ROHS, Title 24 Compliant, UL Listed|
|Lamp Life:||100,000 Hours|
|CRI||65 (5000K) 82 (4000K & 3000K)|
|Dimensions||23.20" X 15.00" X 6.625"|
|Product Warranty||5 Year|
|Minimum Start Temperature||-40 Deg F|
|Weight Each||34.75 lbs|
RAB Lighting's 125 watt high efficiency wallpack offers excellent cost savings and is ideal for roadway, general parking, and other area lighting applications with its Type III distribution. Made with a durable, die-cast aluminum housing and a thermal managment system designed to maintain low operating temperatures, efficient output, and a long LED life of 100,000 hours. It delivers 8,974-11,431 lumens with a variety of color temperature options.
Note: The WPLED3T125 Wallpack fixtures with a 0-10V dimmable driver are NOT DLC listed or Dark Sky Approved. Additionally, the WPLED3T125 fixtures operating with 480V are also NOT DLC listed.
WPLED3T125, WPLED3T125/BL, WPLED3T125/D10, WPLED3T125/PC, WPLED3T125/PC2, WPLED3T125/PCS
WPLED3T125/PCS2, WPLED3T125/PCT, WPLED3T125FX, WPLED3T125FX/BL, WPLED3T125FX/D10,
WPLED3T125FX/PCS2, WPLED3T125FXW, WPLED3T125FXW/BL, WPLED3T125FXW/D10, WPLED3T125FXW/PCS,
WPLED3T125FXW/PCS2, WPLED3T125FXW/PCS2, WPLED3T125N, WPLED3T125N/BL, WPLED3T125N/D10,
WPLED3T125N/PC2, WPLED3T125N/PCS, WPLED3T125N/PCS2, WPLED3T125N/PCT, WPLED3T125NFX,
WPLED3T125NFX/D10, WPLED3T125NFX/PCS, WPLED3T125NFX/PCS2, WPLED3T125NFXW, WPLED3T125NFXW/BL,
WPLED3T125NFXW/D10, WPLED3T125NFXW/PCS, WPLED3T125NFXW/PCS2, WPLED3T125NW, WPLED3T125NW/BL,
WPLED3T125NW/D10, WPLED3T125NW/PC, WPLED3T125NW/PC2, WPLED3T125NW/PCS2, WPLED3T125NW/PCS
WPLED3T125NW/PCT, WPLED3T125W, WPLED3T125W/BL, WPLED3T125W/D10, WPLED3T125W/PC,
WPLED3T125W/PCS, WPLED3T125W/PCS2, WPLED3T125W/PCT, WPLED3T125Y, WPLED3T125Y/BL,
WPLED3T125Y/PC, WPLED3T125Y/PC2, WPLED3T125Y/PCS, WPLED3T125Y/PCS2, WPLED3T125Y/PCT,
WPLED3T125YFX/BL, WPLED3T125YFX/D10, WPLED3T125YFX/PCS, WPLED3T125YFX/PCS2, WPLED3T125YFXW
WPLED3T125YFXW/BL, WPLED3T125YFXW/D10, WPLED3T125YFXW/PCS, WPLED3T125YFXW/PCS2, WPLED3T125YW
WPLED3T125YW/BL, WPLED3T125YW/D10, WPLED3T125YW/PC, WPLED3T125YW/PC2, WPLED3T125YW/PCS,
WPLED3T125YW/PCS2, WPLED3T125YW/PCT, WPLED3T125/480, WPLED3T125/480/PCS4, WPLED3T125/480/PCT4
WPLED3T125FX/480, WPLED3T125FX/480/PCS4, WPLED3T125FXW/480, WPLED3T125FXW/480/PCS4, WPLED3T125N/480
WPLED3T125N/480, WPLED3T125N/480/PCS4, WPLED3T125N/480/PCT4, WPLED3T125NFX/480,
WPLED3T125NFXW/480, WPLED3T125NFXW/480/PCS4, WPLED3T125NW/480, WPLED3T125NW/480/PCS4,
WPLED3T125W/480, WPLED3T125W/480/PCS4, WPLED3T125W/480/PCT4, WPLED3T125Y/480, WPLED3T125Y/480/PCS4
WPLED3T125Y/480/PCT4, WPLED3T125YFX/480, WPLED3T125YFX/480/PCS4, WPLED3T125YFXW/480,
WPLED3T125YW/480, WPLED3T125YW/480/PCS4, WPLED3T125YW/480/PCT4, WPLED3T125FX/PCS,WPLED3T1250N/PC,
WPLED3T125NFX/BL, WPLED3T125W/PC2, WPLED3T125Y/D10, WPLED3T125YFX, WPLED3T125NW/480/PCT4
• DLC Listed: This product is on the Design Lights Consortium (DLC) Qualified Products List and is eligible for rebates from DLC Member Utilities. Excluding the WPLED3T125 with a 0-10V dimmable driver and the WPLED3T125 operating with 480V.
• Dark Sky Approved: The International Dark Sky Association has approved this product as a full cutoff, fully shielded luminaire. Excluding the WPLED3T125 with a 0-10V dimmable driver.
• UL Listing: Suitable For Wet Locations.
• IESNA LM-79 & LM-80 Testing: RAB LED luminaires have been tested by an independent laboratory in accordance with IESNA LM-79 and LM-80, and have received the Department of Energy "Lighting Facts" label.
• California Title 24: See WPLED3T125/D10 or WPLED3T125/BL for a 2013 California Title 24 compliant product. Any additional component requirements will be listed in the Title 24 section under technical specifications on the product page.
• Lifespan: 100,000-hour LED lifespan based on IES LM-80 results and TM-21 calculations.
• LEDs: Multi-chip, high output, long-life LEDs
• Color Stability: LED color temperature is warrantied to shift no more than 200K in CCT over a 5 year period.
• Color Uniformity: RAB's range of CCT (Correlated Color Temperature) follows the guidelines of the American National Standard for (SSL) Products, ANSI C78.377-2008.
• The Type III distribution is ideal for roadway, general parking and other area lighting applications where a larger pool of lighting is required. It is intended to be located near the side of the area, allowing the light to project outward and fill the area.
• IP Rating: Ingress Protection rating of IP65 for dust and water.
• Ambient Temperature: Suitable for use in 40°C ambient temperatures.
• Thermal Management Housing: Superior thermal management with external Air-Flow fins.
• Housing: Die-cast aluminum housing, lens frame and mounting arm.
• Mounting: Heavy-duty mounting arm with O ring seal & stainless steel screw.
• Reflector: Specular vacuum-metallized polycarbonate.
• Green Technology: Mercury and UV free, and RoHS compliant.