RAB Lighting WPLED2T78 78 Watt LED Wallpack Light Fixture Type II Distribution (Product Configurator)
Web PricePlease call 1-800-983-1315 for the lowest available price
Replacement Equiv:250 Watt HID Incandescent light bulb
|HID Equivalent||250 Watt HID|
|Mounting Height||23 - 28 Feet|
|Certifications||ANSI, Dark Sky Compliant, DLC Approved, IP65 / IP66 / IP67, Lighting Facts, LM79 / LM80, Made in America, ROHS, Title 24 Compliant, UL Listed|
|Lamp Life:||100,000 Hours|
|CRI||67 (5100K) 82 (4000K & 3000K)|
|Dimensions||25.42" X 15.00" X 6.631"|
|Product Warranty||5 Year|
|Minimum Start Temperature||-40 Deg F|
|Weight Each||34.75 lbs|
RAB Lighting's 78 watt high efficiency wallpack offers excellent cost savings and is ideal for wide walkways, ramps, entrance roadways and other long and narrow lighting applications with its Type II distribution. Made with a durable, die-cast aluminum housing and a thermal managment system designed to maintain low operating temperatures, efficient output, and a long LED life of 100,000 hours. It delivers 6,132-7,716 lumens with a variety of color temperature options. This fixture is DLC qualified, eligible for utility rebates, and Dark Sky Approved with a 5 year warranty. Optional dimmable driver requires separate 0-10V DC Dimming circuit. Bi-Level operation allows 33%-66%-and 100% output modes.
Note: All WPLED2T78/480 operating with 480V, WPLED2T78/D10 with 0-10V dimming cabilities, and the WPLED2T78/BL with Bi-Level operation are NOT DLC listed.
• DLC Listed: This product is on the Design Lights Consortium (DLC) Qualified Products List and is eligible for rebates from DLC Member Utilities. Excluding all WPLED2T78/480 operating with 480V, WPLED2T78/D10 with 0-10V dimming cabilities, and the WPLED2T78/BL with Bi-Level operation.
• Dark Sky Approved: The International Dark Sky Association has approved this product as a full cutoff, fully shielded luminaire.
• UL Listing: Suitable For Wet Locations.
• IESNA LM-79 & LM-80 Testing: RAB LED luminaires have been tested by an independent laboratory in accordance with IESNA LM-79 and LM-80, and have received the Department of Energy "Lighting Facts" label.
• California Title 24: See WPLED2T78/BL, WPLED2T78/PC, WPLED2T78/PC2, WPLED2T78/PCS, WPLED2T78/PCS2, WPLED2T78/PCT for a 2013 California Title 24 compliant product. Any additional component requirements will be listed in the Title 24 section under technical specifications on the product page.
• The Type II distribution is ideal for wide walkways, on ramps and entrance roadways, bike paths and other long and narrow lighting applications. This type is meant for lighting larger areas and usually is located near the roadside. This type of lighting is commonly found on smaller side streets or jogging paths.
• IP Rating: Ingress Protection rating of IP66 for dust and water.
• Ambient Temperature: Suitable for use in 40°C ambient temperatures.
• Cold Weather Starting: The minimum starting temperature is -40°F/-40°C.
• Thermal Management Housing: Superior thermal management with external Air-Flow fins.
• Housing: Die-cast aluminum housing, lens frame and mounting arm.
• Mounting: Heavy-duty mounting arm with O ring seal & stainless steel screw.
• Reflector: Specular vacuum-metallized polycarbonate.
• Gaskets: High-temperature silicone gaskets.
• Finish: Our environmentally friendly polyester powder coatings are formulated for high-durability and long-lasting color, and contains no VOC or toxic heavy metals.
• Green Technology: Mercury and UV free, and RoHS compliant.
• For use on LEED Buildings: IDA Dark Sky Approval means that this fixture can be used to achieve LEED Credits for Light Pollution Reduction.
WPLED2T78, WPLED2T78/BL, WPLED2T78/PC, WPLED2T78/PC2, WPLED2T78/PCS
WPLED2T78/PCS2, WPLED2T78FX, WPLED2T78FX/BL,
WPLED2T78FX/PCS2, WPLED2T78FXW, WPLED2T78FXW/BL, WPLED2T78FXW/PCS,
WPLED2T78FXW/PCS2, WPLED2T78FXW/PCS2, WPLED2T78N, WPLED2T78N/BL,
WPLED2T78N/PC2, WPLED2T78N/PCS, WPLED2T78N/PCS2, WPLED2T78NFX,
WPLED2T78NFX/PCS, WPLED2T78NFX/PCS2, WPLED2T78NFXW, WPLED2T78NFXW/BL,
WPLED2T78NFXW/PCS, WPLED2T78NFXW/PCS2, WPLED2T78NW, WPLED2T78NW/BL,
WPLED2T78NW/PC, WPLED2T78NW/PC2, WPLED2T78NW/PCS2, WPLED2T78NW/PCS
WPLED2T78W, WPLED2T78W/BL, WPLED2T78W/D10, WPLED2T78W/PC,
WPLED2T78W/PCS, WPLED2T78W/PCS2, WPLED2T78Y, WPLED2T78Y/BL,
WPLED2T78Y/PC, WPLED2T78Y/PC2, WPLED2T78Y/PCS, WPLED2T78Y/PCS2,
WPLED2T78YFX/BL, WPLED2T78YFX/PCS, WPLED2T78YFX/PCS2, WPLED2T78YFXW
WPLED2T78YFXW/BL, WPLED2T78YFXW/PCS, WPLED2T78YFXW/PCS2, WPLED2T78YW
WPLED2T78YW/BL, WPLED2T78YW/PC, WPLED2T78YW/PC2, WPLED2T78YW/PCS,
WPLED2T78YW/PCS2, WPLED2T78/480, WPLED2T78/480/PCS4,
WPLED2T78FX/480, WPLED2T78FX/480/PCS4, WPLED2T78FXW/480, WPLED2T78FXW/480/PCS4,
WPLED2T78N/480, WPLED2T78N/480/PCS4, WPLED2T78NFX/480,
WPLED2T78NFXW/480, WPLED2T78NFXW/480/PCS4, WPLED2T78NW/480, WPLED2T78NW/480/PCS4,
WPLED2T78W/480, WPLED2T78W/480/PCS4, WPLED2T78Y/480,
WPLED2T78YFX/480, WPLED2T78YFX/480/PCS4, WPLED2T78YFXW/480,
WPLED2T78YW/480, WPLED2T78YW/480/PCS4, WPLED2T78FX/PCS,
WPLED2T78NFX/BL, WPLED2T78W/PC2, WPLED2T78YFX, WPLED2T780N/PC,
WPLED2T78YFXW/480/PCS4, WPLED2T78NFX/480/PCS4, WPLED2T78Y/480/PCS4