RAB Lighting WPLED2T150 150 Watt LED Wallpack Light Fixture Type II Distribution (Product Configurator)
Web PricePlease call 1-800-983-1315 for the lowest available price
Replacement Equiv:320 Watt HID Incandescent light bulb
|HID Equivalent||320 Watt HID|
|Mounting Height||19 - 22 Feet|
|Certifications||ANSI, Dark Sky Compliant, DLC Approved, IP65 / IP66 / IP67, Lighting Facts, LM79 / LM80, ROHS, Title 24 Compliant, UL Listed|
|Lamp Life:||100,000 Hours|
|CRI||65 (5000K) 82 (4000K & 3000K)|
|Dimensions||23.20" X 15.00" X 6.625"|
|Product Warranty||5 Year|
|Minimum Start Temperature||-40 Deg F|
|Weight Each||34.75 lbs|
RAB Lighting's 150 watt ultra high output wallpack offers excellent cost savings and is ideal for wide walkways, ramps, entrance roadways and other long and narrow lighting applications with its Type II distribution. Made with a durable, die-cast aluminum housing and a thermal managment system designed to maintain low operating temperatures, efficient output, and a long LED life of 100,000 hours. It delivers 11,847-14,038 lumens and a CRI of 65 for 5000K color temperature and high CRI of 82 for 3000K and 4000K color temperatures. This fixture is DLC qualified, eligible for utility rebates, and Dark Sky Approved with a 5 year warranty.
Note: The WPLED2T150 Wallpack fixtures with 0-10V dimming capabilities are NOT DLC listed.
• DLC Listed: This product is on the Design Lights Consortium (DLC) Qualified Products List and is eligible for rebates from DLC Member Utilities.
• Dark Sky Approved: The International Dark Sky Association has approved this product as a full cutoff, fully shielded luminaire.
• UL Listing: Suitable For Wet Locations.
• IESNA LM-79 & LM-80 Testing: RAB LED luminaires have been tested by an independent laboratory in accordance with IESNA LM-79 and LM-80, and have received the Department of Energy "Lighting Facts" label.
• California Title 24: See WPLED2T150/D10 or WPLED2T150/BL for a 2013 California Title 24 compliant product. Any additional component requirements will be listed in the Title 24 section under technical specifications on the product page.
• Lifespan: 100,000-hour LED lifespan based on IES LM-80 results and TM-21 calculations.
• LEDs: Multi-chip, high output, long-life LEDs
• Color Consistency: 7-step (5000K) and 3-step (4000K and 3000K) MacAdam Ellipse binning to achieve consistent fixture-to-fixture color.
• Color Stability: LED color temperature is warrantied to shift no more than 200K in CCT over a 5 year period.
• Color Uniformity: RAB's range of CCT (Correlated Color Temperature) follows the guidelines of the American National Standard for (SSL) Products, ANSI C78.377-2008.
• The Type II distribution is ideal for wide walkways, on ramps and entrance roadways, bike paths and other long and narrow lighting applications. This type is meant for lighting larger areas and usually is located near the roadside. This type of lighting is commonly found on smaller side streets or jogging paths.
• IP Rating: Ingress Protection rating of IP65 for dust and water.
• Ambient Temperature: Suitable for use in 40°C ambient temperatures.
• Cold Weather Starting: The minimum starting temperature is -40°F/-40°C.
• Thermal Management Housing: Superior thermal management with external Air-Flow fins.
• Housing: Die-cast aluminum housing, lens frame and mounting arm.
• Mounting: Heavy-duty mounting arm with O ring seal & stainless steel screw.
• Reflector: Specular vacuum-metallized polycarbonate.
• Gaskets: High-temperature silicone gaskets.
• Finish: Our environmentally friendly polyester powder coatings are formulated for high-durability and long-lasting color, and contains no VOC or toxic heavy metals.
• Green Technology: Mercury and UV free, and RoHS compliant.
• For use on LEED Buildings: IDA Dark Sky Approval means that this fixture can be used to achieve LEED Credits for Light Pollution Reduction.
• Two Drivers, Constant Current, Class 2, 2000mA, 100-277V, 50-60Hz, 1.1A, Power Factor 99%
• THD: 6.6% at 120V, 12.1% at 277V
WPLED2T150, WPLED2T150/BL, WPLED2T150/D10, WPLED2T150/PC, WPLED2T150/PC2, WPLED2T150/PCS
WPLED2T150/PCS2, WPLED2T150/PCT, WPLED2T150FX, WPLED2T150FX/BL, WPLED2T150FX/D10, WPLED2T150FX/PCS,
WPLED2T150FX/PCS2, WPLED2T150FXW, WPLED2T150FXW/BL, WPLED2T150FXW/D10, WPLED2T150FXW/PCS,
WPLED2T150FXW/PCS2, WPLED2T150FXW/PCS2, WPLED2T150N, WPLED2T150N/BL, WPLED2T150N/D10, WPLED2T150N/PC,
WPLED2T150N/PC2, WPLED2T150N/PCS, WPLED2T150N/PCS2, WPLED2T150N/PCT, WPLED2T150NFX, WPLED2T150NFX/BL,
WPLED2T150NFX/D10, WPLED2T150NFX/PCS, WPLED2T150NFX/PCS2, WPLED2T150NFXW, WPLED2T150NFXW/BL,
WPLED2T150NFXW/D10, WPLED2T150NFXW/PCS, WPLED2T150NFXW/PCS2, WPLED2T150NW, WPLED2T150NW/BL,
WPLED2T150NW/D10, WPLED2T150NW/PC, WPLED2T150NW/PC2, WPLED2T150NW/PCS2, WPLED2T150NW/PCS
WPLED2T150NW/PCT, WPLED2T150W, WPLED2T150W/BL, WPLED2T150W/D10, WPLED2T150W/PC, WPLED2T150W/PC2
WPLED2T150W/PCS, WPLED2T150W/PCS2, WPLED2T150W/PCT, WPLED2T150Y, WPLED2T150Y/BL, WPLED2T150Y/D10,
WPLED2T150Y/PC, WPLED2T150Y/PC2, WPLED2T150Y/PCS, WPLED2T150Y/PCS2, WPLED2T150Y/PCT, WPLED2T150YFX
WPLED2T150YFX/BL, WPLED2T150YFX/D10, WPLED2T150YFX/PCS, WPLED2T150YFX/PCS2, WPLED2T150YFXW
WPLED2T150YFXW/BL, WPLED2T150YFXW/D10, WPLED2T150YFXW/PCS, WPLED2T150YFXW/PCS2, WPLED2T150YW
WPLED2T150YW/BL, WPLED2T150YW/D10, WPLED2T150YW/PC, WPLED2T150YW/PC2, WPLED2T150YW/PCS,