RAB Lighting WPLED2T125 125 Watt LED Wallpack Light Fixture Type II Distribution
Web PricePlease call 1-800-983-1315 for the lowest available price
Replacement Equiv:320 Watt HID Incandescent light bulb
|HID Equivalent||320 Watt HID|
|Mounting Height||19 - 22 Feet|
|Certifications||ANSI, Dark Sky Compliant, DLC Approved, IP65 / IP66 / IP67, Lighting Facts, LM79 / LM80, Made in America, ROHS, Title 24 Compliant, UL Listed|
|Lamp Life:||100,000 Hours|
|CRI||65 (5000K) 82 (4000K & 3000K)|
|Dimensions||23.20" X 15.00" X 6.625"|
|Product Warranty||5 Year|
|Minimum Start Temperature||-40 Deg F|
|Weight Each||34.75 lbs|
RAB Lighting's 125 watt high efficiency wallpack offers excellent cost savings and is ideal for wide walkways, ramps, entrance roadways and other long and narrow lighting applications with its Type II distribution. Made with a durable, die-cast aluminum housing and a thermal managment system designed to maintain low operating temperatures, efficient output, and a long LED life of 100,000 hours. It delivers 9,844-12,636 lumens with a variety of color temperature options.
Note: The WPLED2T125 Wallpack fixtures with a 0-10V dimmable driver are NOT DLC listed or Dark Sky Approved. Additionally, the WPLED2T125 fixtures operating with 480V are also NOT DLC listed.
WPLED2T125, WPLED2T125/BL, WPLED2T125/D10, WPLED2T125/PC, WPLED2T125/PC2, WPLED2T125/PCS
WPLED2T125/PCS2, WPLED2T125/PCT, WPLED2T125FX, WPLED2T125FX/BL, WPLED2T125FX/D10,
WPLED2T125FX/PCS2, WPLED2T125FXW, WPLED2T125FXW/BL, WPLED2T125FXW/D10, WPLED2T125FXW/PCS,
WPLED2T125FXW/PCS2, WPLED2T125FXW/PCS2, WPLED2T125N, WPLED2T125N/BL, WPLED2T125N/D10,
WPLED2T125N/PC2, WPLED2T125N/PCS, WPLED2T125N/PCS2, WPLED2T125N/PCT, WPLED2T125NFX,
WPLED2T125NFX/D10, WPLED2T125NFX/PCS, WPLED2T125NFX/PCS2, WPLED2T125NFXW, WPLED2T125NFXW/BL,
WPLED2T125NFXW/D10, WPLED2T125NFXW/PCS, WPLED2T125NFXW/PCS2, WPLED2T125NW, WPLED2T125NW/BL,
WPLED2T125NW/D10, WPLED2T125NW/PC, WPLED2T125NW/PC2, WPLED2T125NW/PCS2, WPLED2T125NW/PCS
WPLED2T125NW/PCT, WPLED2T125W, WPLED2T125W/BL, WPLED2T125W/D10, WPLED2T125W/PC,
WPLED2T125W/PCS, WPLED2T125W/PCS2, WPLED2T125W/PCT, WPLED2T125Y, WPLED2T125Y/BL,
WPLED2T125Y/PC, WPLED2T125Y/PC2, WPLED2T125Y/PCS, WPLED2T125Y/PCS2, WPLED2T125Y/PCT,
WPLED2T125YFX/BL, WPLED2T125YFX/D10, WPLED2T125YFX/PCS, WPLED2T125YFX/PCS2, WPLED2T125YFXW
WPLED2T125YFXW/BL, WPLED2T125YFXW/D10, WPLED2T125YFXW/PCS, WPLED2T125YFXW/PCS2, WPLED2T125YW
WPLED2T125YW/BL, WPLED2T125YW/D10, WPLED2T125YW/PC, WPLED2T125YW/PC2, WPLED2T125YW/PCS,
WPLED2T125YW/PCS2, WPLED2T125YW/PCT, WPLED2T125/480, WPLED2T125/480/PCS4, WPLED2T125/480/PCT4
WPLED2T125FX/480, WPLED2T125FX/480/PCS4, WPLED2T125FXW/480, WPLED2T125FXW/480/PCS4, WPLED2T125N/480
WPLED2T125N/480, WPLED2T125N/480/PCS4, WPLED2T125N/480/PCT4, WPLED2T125NFX/480,
WPLED2T125NFXW/480, WPLED2T125NFXW/480/PCS4, WPLED2T125NW/480, WPLED2T125NW/480/PCS4,
WPLED2T125W/480, WPLED2T125W/480/PCS4, WPLED2T125W/480/PCT4, WPLED2T125Y/480, WPLED2T125Y/480/PCS4
WPLED2T125Y/480/PCT4, WPLED2T125YFX/480, WPLED2T125YFX/480/PCS4, WPLED2T125YFXW/480,
WPLED2T125YW/480, WPLED2T125YW/480/PCS4, WPLED2T125YW/480/PCT4, WPLED2T125FX/PCS,WPLED2T1250N/PC,
WPLED2T125NFX/BL, WPLED2T125W/PC2, WPLED2T125Y/D10, WPLED2T125YFX, WPLED2T125NW/480/PCT4
• DLC Listed: This product is on the Design Lights Consortium (DLC) Qualified Products List and is eligible for rebates from DLC Member Utilities. Excluding the WPLED2T125 with a 0-10V dimmable driver and the WPLED2T125 operating with 480V.
• Dark Sky Approved: The International Dark Sky Association has approved this product as a full cutoff, fully shielded luminaire. Excluding the WPLED2T125 with a 0-10V dimmable driver.
• UL Listing: Suitable For Wet Locations.
• IESNA LM-79 & LM-80 Testing: RAB LED luminaires have been tested by an independent laboratory in accordance with IESNA LM-79 and LM-80, and have received the Department of Energy "Lighting Facts" label.
• California Title 24: See WPLED2T125/D10 or WPLED2T125/BL for a 2013 California Title 24 compliant product. Any additional component requirements will be listed in the Title 24 section under technical specifications on the product page.
• Lifespan: 100,000-hour LED lifespan based on IES LM-80 results and TM-21 calculations.
• LEDs: Multi-chip, high output, long-life LEDs
• Color Stability: LED color temperature is warrantied to shift no more than 200K in CCT over a 5 year period.
• Color Uniformity: RAB's range of CCT (Correlated Color Temperature) follows the guidelines of the American National Standard for (SSL) Products, ANSI C78.377-2008.
• The Type II distribution is ideal for wide walkways, on ramps and entrance roadways, bike paths and other long and narrow lighting applications. This type is meant for lighting larger areas and usually is located near the roadside. This type of lighting is commonly found on smaller side streets or jogging paths.
• IP Rating: Ingress Protection rating of IP65 for dust and water.
• Ambient Temperature: Suitable for use in 40°C ambient temperatures.
• Thermal Management Housing: Superior thermal management with external Air-Flow fins.
• Housing: Die-cast aluminum housing, lens frame and mounting arm.
• Mounting: Heavy-duty mounting arm with O ring seal & stainless steel screw.
• Green Technology: Mercury and UV free, and RoHS compliant.