RAB Lighting WPLED26/E 26 Watt LED Wallpack Light Fixture 120-277V with Emergency Backup Battery
Web PricePlease call 1-800-983-1315 for the lowest available price
Replacement Equiv:175 Watt HID Incandescent light bulb
|HID Equivalent||175 Watt HID|
|Mounting Height||14 - 18 Feet|
|Certifications||DLC Approved, IP65 / IP66 / IP67, Title 24 Compliant, UL Listed|
|Lamp Life:||100,000 Hours|
|Dimensions||9.875" x 12.375" x 6.50"|
|Product Warranty||5 Year|
|Minimum Start Temperature||-40 Deg F|
|Weight Each||14.00 lbs|
With only 26 watts RAB's LED wallpack replaces HID fixtures up to 175 watts and features an emergency backup battery that lasts 90 minutes during power interruption. This fixture delivers 3,475 lumens and offers high costs savings while maintaining 70% of intial lumens at 100,000 hours. Made with a durable, die-cast aluminum housing and a thermal managment system designed to maintain low operating temperatures and maximize output. This fixture is UL Listed and DLC qualified, eligible for utility rebates, and includes a 5 year warranty.
• WPLED with Battery Backup: Minimum starting temperature is 0°C/32°F.
• Backup Battery: Two field-replaceable, high-temperature, maintenance-free, nickel-cadmium batteries.
• Battery Mode: Light output use LLD of .76 to simulate light output during battery mode operation.
• UL Listing: Suitable for Wet Locations as downlight. Wall Mount Only. Battery Backup UL 924 Listed Emergency Lighting Power Supply.
• DLC Listed: This product is on the Design Lights Consortium (DLC) Qualified Products List and is eligible for rebates from DLC Member Utilities.
• California Title 24: See WPLED26/PC with 120V Button Photocell for a 2013 California Title 24 compliant model.
• Lifespan: 100,000-hour LED lifespan based on IES LM-80 results and TM-21 calculations.
• Color Consistency: 7-step MacAdam Ellipse binning to achieve consistent fixture-to-fixture color.
• Color Stability: LED color temperature is warrantied to shift no more than 200K in CCT over a 5 year period.
• Color Uniformity: RAB's range of CCT (Correlated color temperature) follows the guidelines of the American National Standard for Specifications for the Chromaticity of Solid State Lighting (SSL) Products, ANSI C78.377-2008.
• IP Rating: Ingress Protection rating of IP66 for dust and water.
• Finish: Environmentally friendly polyester powder coatings are formulated for high-durability and long-lasting color, contains no VOC or toxic heavy metals.
• Ambient Temperature: Suitable for use in 40°C ambient temperatures.
• Cold Weather Starting: The minimum starting temperature is -40°C.
• Thermal Management: Cast aluminum Thermal Management system. LPACK is designed for cool operation, most efficient output and maximum LED life.
• Green Technology: RAB LEDs are Mercury, Arsenic and UV free.
• For use on LEED Buildings: IDA Dark Sky Approval means that this fixture can be used to achieve LEED Credits for Light Pollution Reduction.
• Equivalency: The WPLED26 is Equivalent in delivered lumens to a 175W Metal Halide Wallpack.
• HID Replacement Range: The WPLED26 can be used to replace 150 - 200W Metal Halide Wallpacks based on delivered lumens.
• Patents: The WPLED design is protected by U.S. Pat. D634878, Canada Pat 134878, China Pat. CN301649064S.