RAB Lighting WPLED26 26 Watt LED Wallpack Light Fixture 120-277V (Product Configurator)
Web PricePlease call 1-800-983-1315 for the lowest available price
Replacement Equiv:175 Watt HID Incandescent light bulb
|HID Equivalent||175 Watt HID|
|Mounting Height||14 - 18 Feet|
|Certifications||Dark Sky Compliant, DLC Approved, IP65 / IP66 / IP67, Title 24 Compliant, UL Listed|
|Lamp Life:||100,000 Hours|
|CRI||70 (5000K) 83 (4000K and 3000K)|
|Dimensions||5.125" x 9.25" x 2.875"|
|Product Warranty||5 Year|
|Minimum Start Temperature||-40 Deg F|
|Weight Each||7.50 lbs|
With only 26 watts RAB's LED wallpack replaces HID fixtures up to 175 watts. It is dark sky approved, offers high costs savings, and maintains 70% of intial lumens at 100,000 hours. Made with a durable, die-cast aluminum housing and a thermal managment system designed to maintain low operating temperatures and maximize output. It delivers a range of 3,265-3,527 lumens depending on your choice of color temperature. This fixture is UL Listed and DLC qualified, eligible for utility rebates, and includes a 5 year warranty.
• UL Listing: Suitable for wet locations. Suitable for mounting within 1.2m (4ft) of the ground.
• Dark Sky Approved: The International Dark Sky Association has approved this product as a full cutoff, fully shielded luminaire.
• DLC Listed: This product is on the Design Lights Consortium (DLC) Qualified Products List and is eligible for rebates from DLC Member Utilities.
• California Title 24: See WPLED26/PC with 120V Button Photocell for a 2013 California Title 24 compliant model.
• Lifespan: 100,000-hour LED lifespan based on IES LM-80 results and TM-21 calculations.
• Color Consistency: 7-step (5000K) and 3-step (4000K and 3000k) MacAdam Ellipse binning to achieve consistent fixture-to-fixture color.
• Color Stability: LED color temperature is warrantied to shift no more than 200K in CCT over a 5 year period.
• Color Uniformity: RAB's range of CCT (Correlated color temperature) follows the guidelines of the American National Standard for Specifications for the Chromaticity of Solid State Lighting (SSL) Products, ANSI C78.377-2008.
• IP Rating: Ingress Protection rating of IP66 for dust and water.
• Finish: Environmentally friendly polyester powder coatings are formulated for high-durability and long-lasting color, contains no VOC or toxic heavy metals.
• Ambient Temperature: Suitable for use in 40°C ambient temperatures.
• Cold Weather Starting: The minimum starting temperature is -40°C.
• Thermal Management: Cast aluminum Thermal Management system. LPACK is designed for cool operation, most efficient output and maximum LED life.
• Green Technology: RAB LEDs are Mercury, Arsenic and UV free.
• For use on LEED Buildings: IDA Dark Sky Approval means that this fixture can be used to achieve LEED Credits for Light Pollution Reduction.
• Equivalency: The WPLED26 is Equivalent in delivered lumens to a 175W Metal Halide Wallpack.
• HID Replacement Range: The WPLED26 can be used to replace 150 - 200W Metal Halide Wallpacks based on delivered lumens.
• Patents: The WPLED design is protected by U.S. Pat. D634878, Canada Pat 134878, China Pat. CN301649064S.