RAB Lighting WPLED18 18 Watt LED Wallpack Light Fixture 120-277V (Product Configurator)
Web PricePlease call 1-800-983-1315 for the lowest available price
Replacement Equiv:150 Watt HID Incandescent light bulb
|HID Equivalent||150 Watt HID|
|Mounting Height||14 - 18 Feet|
|Certifications||Dark Sky Compliant, DLC Approved, Lighting Facts, LM79 / LM80, Made in America, Title 24 Compliant, UL Listed|
|Lamp Life:||100,000 Hours|
|Dimensions||9.50" x 10.625" x 2.875"|
|Product Warranty||5 Year|
|Minimum Start Temperature||-40 Deg F|
|Weight Each||7.50 lbs|
With only 18 watts, RAB's ultra high efficiency LED wallpack replaces 150 Watt metal halide fixtures. It is dark sky approved, offers high costs savings, and maintains 70% of intial lumens at 100,000 hours. Made with a durable, die-cast aluminum housing and a thermal managment system designed to maintain low operating temperatures and maximize output. It delivers a range of 1,625-2,044 lumens depending on your choice of color temperature. This fixture is UL Listed and DLC Qualified, eligible for utility rebates, and includes a 5 year warranty.
• UL Listing: Suitable for wet locations. Suitable for mounting within 1.2m (4ft) of the ground.
• DLC Listed: This product is on the Design Lights Consortium (DLC) Qualified Products List and is eligible for rebates from DLC Member Utilities.
• Dark Sky Approved: The International Dark Sky Association has approved this product as a full cutoff, fully shielded luminaire.
• IESNA LM-79 & IESNA LM-80 Testing: RAB LED luminaires have been tested by an independent laboratory in accordance with IESNA LM-79 and 80, and have received the Department of Energy "Lighting Facts" label.
• WPLED18 with available photocell options comply with 2013 California Title 24 building and electrical codes as a commercial outdoor non-pole-mounted fixture ≤ 30 Watts. Add /PC, /PC2, /PCS or /PCS2 to RAB catalog number to add a photocell.
• Lifespan: 100,000-hour LED lifespan based on IES LM-80 results and TM-21 calculations.
• Color Consistency: 7-step (5000K) and 3-step (4000K and 3000k) MacAdam Ellipse binning to achieve consistent fixture-to-fixture color.
• Color Stability: LED color temperature is warrantied to shift no more than 200K in CCT over a 5 year period.
• Color Uniformity: RAB's range of CCT (Correlated color temperature) follows the guidelines of the American National Standard for Specifications for the Chromaticity of Solid State Lighting (SSL) Products, ANSI C78.377-2008.
• Finish: Environmentally friendly polyester powder coatings are formulated for high-durability and long-lasting color, contains no VOC or toxic heavy metals.
• Ambient Temperature: Suitable for use in 40°C (104°F) ambient temperatures.
• Thermal Management: Superior heat sinking with external air-flow fins.
• Housing: Die cast aluminum housing, lens frame and mounting plate.
• Two Mounting Options: Junction Box with 5 conduit entry points and threaded plugs for surface mounting plus cover plate for mounting over 4" recessed junction box included with WPLED20.
• Green Technology: RAB LEDs are Mercury, Arsenic and UV free.
• For use on LEED Buildings: IDA Dark Sky Approval means that this fixture can be used to achieve LEED Credits for Light Pollution Reduction.
WPLED18, WPLED18/PC, WPLED18/PC2, WPLED18N,
PLED18N/PC, WPLED18N/PC2, WPLED18NW, WPLED18NW/PC
WPLED18NW/PC2, WPLED18W, WPLED18W/PC, WPLED18W/PC2
WPLED18Y, WPLED18Y/PC, WPLED18Y/PC2, WPLED18YW