RAB Lighting WPLED104 104 Watt LED Wallpack Light Fixture Standard Mount (Product Configurator)
Web PricePlease call 1-800-983-1315 for the lowest available price
Replacement Equiv:400 Watt HID Incandescent light bulb
|HID Equivalent||400 Watt HID|
|Mounting Height||23 - 28 Feet|
|Type of Area||Wall Mount & Building Exteriors|
|Certifications||ANSI, DLC Approved, IP65 / IP66 / IP67, Lighting Facts, LM79 / LM80, ROHS, Title 24 Compliant, UL Listed|
|Lamp Life:||100,000 Hours|
|CRI||69 (5000K) 82 (4000K & 3000K)|
|Dimensions||17.00" x 12.125" x 9.375|
|Product Warranty||5 Year|
|Minimum Start Temperature||-40 Deg F|
|Weight Each||26.00 lbs|
RAB Lighting's 104 watt high performance wallpack offers excellent cost savings with 3 cutoff options available within the WPLED104 series. Made with a durable, die-cast aluminum housing and a thermal managment system designed to maintain low operating temperatures, efficient output, and a long LED life of 100,000 hours. It delivers 8,701-10,010 lumens with a variety of color temperature options. This fixture is DLC qualified, eligible for utility rebates, and UL listed with a 5 year warranty.
Note: The WPLED104 wallpacks operating with 480V and the WPLED104 wallpacks with Bi-Level Operation are NOT DLC Listed.
• DLC Listed: This product is on the Design Lights Consortium (DLC) Qualified Products List and is eligible for rebates from DLC Member Utilities. Excluding all WPLED104 operating with 480V and WPLED104 with Bilevel Operation.
• UL Listing: UL Suitable for Wet Locations as Uplight and Downlight Wall Mount Only.
• IESNA LM-79 & LM-80 Testing: RAB LED luminaires have been tested by an independent laboratory in accordance with IESNA LM-79 and LM-80, and have received the Department of Energy "Lighting Facts" label.
• California Title 24: See WPLED104/BL for a 2013 California Title 24 compliant product. Any additional component requirements will be listed in the Title 24 section under technical specifications on the product page.
• Lifespan: 100,000-hour LED lifespan based on IES LM-80 results and TM-21 calculations.
• LEDs: Multi-chip, high output, long-life LEDs
• Color Consistency: 7-step (5000K) and 3-step (4000K and 3000K) MacAdam Ellipse binning to achieve consistent fixture-to-fixture color.
• Color Stability: LED color temperature is warrantied to shift no more than 200K in CCT over a 5 year period.
• Color Uniformity: RAB's range of CCT (Correlated Color Temperature) follows the guidelines of the American National Standard for (SSL) Products, ANSI C78.377-2008.
• IP Rating: Ingress Protection rating of IP65 for dust and water.
• Ambient Temperature: Suitable for use in 40°C ambient temperatures.
• Cold Weather Starting: The minimum starting temperature is -40°F/-40°C.
• Thermal Management Housing: Superior thermal management with external Air-Flow fins.
• Housing: Precision die-cast aluminum housing, door frame arm and wall bracket.
• Mounting: Die-cast aluminum wall bracket with (5) 1/2" conduit openings with plugs. Two-piece bracket with tether for ease of installation and wiring.
• Cutoff: Standard 15 Degrees
• Reflector: Specular vacuum-metallized polycarbonate.
• Gaskets: High-temperature silicone.
• Finish: Our environmentally friendly polyester powder coatings are formulated for high-durability and long-lasting color, and contains no VOC or toxic heavy metals.
• Green Technology: Mercury and UV free, and RoHS compliant.
WPLED104, WPLED104/480, WPLED104/480/PCS4, WPLED104/BL, WPLED104/PCS, WPLED104/PCS2, WPLED104N
WPLED104N/480, WPLED104N/BL, WPLED104N/PCS, WPLED104N/PCS2, WPLED104NW, WPLED104NW/480
WPLED104NW/BL, WPLED104NW/BL/PCS, WPLED104NW/PCS, WPLED104NW/PCS2, WPLED104W, WPLED104W/480
WPLED104W/BL, WPLED104W/PCS, WPLED104W/PCS2, WPLED104Y, WPLED104Y/480, WPLED104Y/BL, WPLED104Y/PCS
WPLED104Y/PCS2, WPLED104YW, WPLED104YW/480, WPLED104YW/BL, WPLED104YW/PCS, WPLED104YW/PCS2