RAB Lighting WPLED10 10 Watt LED Wallpack Light Fixture 120-277V (Product Configurator)
Web Price Please call 1-800-983-1315 for the lowest available price
- Wattage:10 Watt
- Replacement Equiv:70 Watt HID Incandescent light bulb
With only 10 watts RAB's energy efficient LED wallpack replaces 70 watt metal halide fixtures. It is dark sky approved, offers high costs savings, and maintains 70% of intial lumens at 100,000 hours. Made with a durable, die-cast aluminum housing and a thermal managment system designed to maintain low operating temperatures and maximize output. It delivers a range of 410-548 lumens depending on your choice of color temperature. This fixture is UL Listed and includes a 5 year warranty.
• UL Listing: Suitable for wet locations as a downlight. Suitable for Damp Locations as an Uplight. Wall Moount only. Suitable for Mounting within 4ft of the ground.
• Dark Sky Approved: The International Dark Sky Association has approved this product as a full cutoff, fully shielded luminaire.
• IESNA LM-79 & IESNA LM-80 Testing: RAB LED luminaires have been tested by an independent laboratory in accordance with IESNA LM-79 and 80, and have received the Department of Energy "Lighting Facts" label.
• California Title 24: See WPLED10/PC for a 2013 California Title 24 compliant model.
• Lifespan: 100,000-hour LED lifespan based on IES LM-80 results and TM-21 calculations.
• Color Consistency: 7-step (5000K) and 3-step (4000K and 3000k) MacAdam Ellipse binning to achieve consistent fixture-to-fixture color.
• Color Stability: LED color temperature is warrantied to shift no more than 200K in CCT over a 5 year period.
• Color Uniformity: RAB's range of CCT (Correlated color temperature) follows the guidelines of the American National Standard for Specifications for the Chromaticity of Solid State Lighting (SSL) Products, ANSI C78.377-2008.
• Finish: Environmentally friendly polyester powder coatings are formulated for high-durability and long-lasting color, contains no VOC or toxic heavy metals.
• Ambient Temperature: Suitable for use in 40°C (104°F) ambient temperatures.
• Thermal Management: Cast aluminum Thermal Management system for optimal heat sinking. The LPACK is designed for cool operation, most efficient output and maximum LED life by minimizing LED junction temperature.
• Housing: Precision die cast aluminum housing, lens frame.
• Mounting: Junction box.
• Green Technology: RAB LEDs are Mercury, Arsenic and UV free.
• For use on LEED Buildings: IDA Dark Sky Approval means that this fixture can be used to achieve LEED Credits for Light Pollution Reduction.
WPLED10, WPLED20/PC, WPLED10/PC2, WPLED10MS,
WPLED10MSW, WPLED10N, WPLED10N/PC, WPLED10N/PC2, WPLED10NMS, WPLED10NMSW
WPLED10NW, WPLED10NW/PC, WPLED10NW/PC, WPLED10W, WPLED10W/PC
WPLED10W/PC2, WPLED10Y, WPLED10Y/PC, WPLED10Y/PC2, WPLED10YMS,
WPLED10YMSW, WPLED10YW, WPLED10YW/PC, WPLED10YW/PC2
|HID Equivalent||70 Watt HID|
|Mounting Height||8 - 10 Feet|
|Certifications||Dark Sky Compliant, Lighting Facts, LM79 / LM80, Title 24 Compliant, UL Listed|
|Lamp Life:||100,000 Hours|
|CRI||92 (5000K) >60 (3000K and 4000K)|
|Dimensions||5.00" x 2.375"|
|Product Warranty||5 Year|
|Minimum Start Temperature||-40 Deg F|
|Weight Each||3.30 lbs|