RAB Lighting WPLED10 10 Watt LED Wallpack Light Fixture 120-277V (Product Configurator)
Web PricePlease call 1-800-983-1315 for the lowest available price
Replacement Equiv:70 Watt HID Incandescent light bulb
|HID Equivalent||70 Watt HID|
|Mounting Height||8 - 10 Feet|
|Certifications||Dark Sky Compliant, Lighting Facts, LM79 / LM80, Title 24 Compliant, UL Listed|
|Lamp Life:||100,000 Hours|
|CRI||92 (5000K) >60 (3000K and 4000K)|
|Dimensions||5.00" x 2.375"|
|Product Warranty||5 Year|
|Minimum Start Temperature||-40 Deg F|
|Weight Each||3.30 lbs|
With only 10 watts RAB's energy efficient LED wallpack replaces 70 watt metal halide fixtures. It is dark sky approved, offers high costs savings, and maintains 70% of intial lumens at 100,000 hours. Made with a durable, die-cast aluminum housing and a thermal managment system designed to maintain low operating temperatures and maximize output. It delivers a range of 410-548 lumens depending on your choice of color temperature. This fixture is UL Listed and includes a 5 year warranty.
• UL Listing: Suitable for wet locations as a downlight. Suitable for Damp Locations as an Uplight. Wall Moount only. Suitable for Mounting within 4ft of the ground.
• Dark Sky Approved: The International Dark Sky Association has approved this product as a full cutoff, fully shielded luminaire.
• IESNA LM-79 & IESNA LM-80 Testing: RAB LED luminaires have been tested by an independent laboratory in accordance with IESNA LM-79 and 80, and have received the Department of Energy "Lighting Facts" label.
• California Title 24: See WPLED10/PC for a 2013 California Title 24 compliant model.
• Lifespan: 100,000-hour LED lifespan based on IES LM-80 results and TM-21 calculations.
• Color Consistency: 7-step (5000K) and 3-step (4000K and 3000k) MacAdam Ellipse binning to achieve consistent fixture-to-fixture color.
• Color Stability: LED color temperature is warrantied to shift no more than 200K in CCT over a 5 year period.
• Color Uniformity: RAB's range of CCT (Correlated color temperature) follows the guidelines of the American National Standard for Specifications for the Chromaticity of Solid State Lighting (SSL) Products, ANSI C78.377-2008.
• Finish: Environmentally friendly polyester powder coatings are formulated for high-durability and long-lasting color, contains no VOC or toxic heavy metals.
• Ambient Temperature: Suitable for use in 40°C (104°F) ambient temperatures.
• Thermal Management: Cast aluminum Thermal Management system for optimal heat sinking. The LPACK is designed for cool operation, most efficient output and maximum LED life by minimizing LED junction temperature.
• Housing: Precision die cast aluminum housing, lens frame.
• Mounting: Junction box.
• Green Technology: RAB LEDs are Mercury, Arsenic and UV free.
• For use on LEED Buildings: IDA Dark Sky Approval means that this fixture can be used to achieve LEED Credits for Light Pollution Reduction.
WPLED10, WPLED20/PC, WPLED10/PC2, WPLED10MS,
WPLED10MSW, WPLED10N, WPLED10N/PC, WPLED10N/PC2, WPLED10NMS, WPLED10NMSW
WPLED10NW, WPLED10NW/PC, WPLED10NW/PC, WPLED10W, WPLED10W/PC
WPLED10W/PC2, WPLED10Y, WPLED10Y/PC, WPLED10Y/PC2, WPLED10YMS,
WPLED10YMSW, WPLED10YW, WPLED10YW/PC, WPLED10YW/PC2