RAB Lighting VANLED75 75 Watt Vandal Resistant LED Canopy Light Fixture (Product Configurator)
Web PricePlease call 1-800-983-1315 for the lowest available price
Replacement Equiv:175 Watt HID Incandescent light bulb
|HID Equivalent||175 Watt HID|
|Type of Area||Parking Garage|
|Certifications||DLC Approved, IP65 / IP66 / IP67, Lighting Facts, LM79 / LM80, Made in America, ROHS, UL Listed|
|Lamp Life:||100,000 Hours|
|Dimensions||12.00" x 12.00" x 4.75"|
|Height||4.75" (Drop Lens) 4.25" (Flat Lens)|
|Product Warranty||5 Year|
|Minimum Start Temperature||-40 Deg F|
|Weight Each||12.00 lbs|
RAB Lighting's 75 Watt LED VANLED series canopy lights are an energy efficient replacement for 200 Watt Metal Halide fixtures and features a low glare, vandal-resistant, UV-resistant polycarbonate lens perfect for parking garages. The VANLED Canopy fixtures are clean, contemporary and made with a low-profile design that will fit the footprint of older canopy lights while keeping dust, bugs and water out with its IP66 rating. The fixture has a 5 year warranty and long life of 100,00 hours.
The VANLED75 Canopy fixtures operating with 480V or with Mini Sensor included are NOT DLC Listed.
Optional Dimmable Driver: Driver includes dimming control wiring for 0-10V dimming systems. Requires separate 0-10V DC dimming circuit. Dims as low as 10%.
• UL Listing: Suitable for wet locations.
• DLC Listed: This product is on the Design Lights Consortium (DLC) Qualified Products List and is eligible for rebates from DLC Member Utilities. Excluding the VANLED75 operating with 480V or the VANLED75 with Mini Sensor.
• IESNA LM-79 & LM-80 Testing: RAB LED luminaires have been tested by an independent laboratory in accordance with IESNA LM-79 and LM-80, and have received the Department of Energy "Lighting Facts" label.
• LEDs: Discreet LEDs on PCB board.
• Lifespan: 100,000-hour LED lifespan based on IES LM-80 results and TM-21 calculations.
• Color Stability: RAB LEDs exceed industry standards for chromatic stability.
• Color Uniformity: RAB's range of CCT follows the guidelines of the American National Standard for Specifications for the Chromaticity of Solid State Lighting Products, ANSI C78.377-2011.
• Cold Weather Starting: Minimum starting temperature is -40°F / -40°C.
• Ambient Temperature: Suitable for use in 40°C ambient temperatures.
• Thermal Management: Superior heat sinking with external air-flow fins.
• Housing: Die-cast aluminum housing and lens frame with (4) 1/2" NPS side conduit entries and weatherproof rear wire plug and access plate.
• Mounting: Ceiling mount to recessed junction with knockout template or directy to ceiling surface, utilizing side conduit entry points.
• Reflector: Specular polycarbonate.
• Lens: Vandal-resistant polycarbonate textured opaque for low glare drop lens.
• Gaskets: High-temperature silicone.
• IP Rating: Ingress Protection rating of IP66 for dust and water.
• Green Technology: Mercury and UV free, and RoHS compliant. Polyester powder coat finish formulated without the use of VOC or toxic heavy metals.
VANLED75, VANLED75F, VANLED75FW, VANLED75N, VANLED75NF, VANLED75NFW
VANLED75NW, VANLED75W, VANLED75Y, VANLED75YF, VANLED75YFW, VANLED75YW
VANLED75/D10, VANLED75N/D10, VANLED75Y/D10, VANLED75F/D10, VANLED75NF/D10
VANLED75F/D10, VANLED75W/D10, VANLED75NW/D10, VANLED75YW/D10, VANLED75FW/D10
VANLED75NFW/D10, VANLED75YFW/D10, VANLED75/PCS, VANLED75N/PCS, VANLED75Y/PCS
VANLED75F/PCS, VANLED75NF/PCS, VANLED75YF/PCS, VANLED75W/PCS, VANLED75NW/PCS
VANLED75YW/PCS, VANLED75FW/PCS, VANLED75NFW/PCS, VANLED75YFW/PCS, VANLED75/PCS2
VANLED75N/PCS2, VANLED75Y/PCS2, VANLED75F/PCS2, VANLED75NF/PCS2, VANLED75YF/PCS2
VANLED75W/PCS2, VANLED75NW/PCS2, VANLED75YW/PCS2, VANLED75FW/PCS2, VANLED75NFW/PCS2
VANLED75YFW/PCS2, VANLED75MS, VANLED75NMS, VANLED75YMS, VANLED75FMS, VANLED75NFMS
VANLED75YFMS, VANLED75MSW, VANLED75FMSW, VANLED75NFMSW, VANLED75YFMSW