RAB Lighting VANLED10 10 Watt Vandal Resistant LED Canopy Light Fixture (Product Configurator)
Web PricePlease call 1-800-983-1315 for the lowest available price
Replacement Equiv:50 Watt HID Incandescent light bulb
|HID Equivalent||50 Watt HID|
|Type of Area||Parking Garage|
|Certifications||IP65 / IP66 / IP67, Lighting Facts, LM79 / LM80, Made in America, ROHS, Title 24 Compliant, UL Listed|
|Lamp Life:||100,000 Hours|
|Dimensions||12.00" x 12.00" x 4.75"|
|Height||4.75" (Drop Lens) 4.25" (Flat Lens)|
|Product Warranty||5 Year|
|Minimum Start Temperature||-40 Deg F|
|Weight Each||12.00 lbs|
RAB Lighting's 10 Watt LED VANLED series canopy lights are an energy efficient replacement for 50 Watt Metal Halide fixtures and features a low glare, vandal-resistant, UV-resistant polycarbonate lens perfect for parking garages. The VANLED Canopy fixtures are clean, contemporary and made with a low-profile design that will fit the footprint of older canopy lights while keeping dust, bugs and water out with its IP66 rating. The fixture has a 5 year warranty and long life of 100,00 hours.
• UL Listing: Suitable for wet locations.
• IESNA LM-79 & LM-80 Testing: RAB LED luminaires have been tested by an independent laboratory in accordance with IESNA LM-79 and LM-80, and have received the Department of Energy "Lighting Facts" label.
• Californita Title 24: See VANLED10/PCS, VANLED/PCS2 or VANLED10MS for a 2013 California Title 24 compliant model.
• LEDs: Discreet LEDs on PCB board.
• Lifespan: 100,000-hour LED lifespan based on IES LM-80 results and TM-21 calculations.
• Color Consistency: 7-step MacAdam Ellipse binning to achieve consistent fixture-to-fixture color.
• Color Stability: RAB LEDs exceed industry standards for chromatic stability.
• Color Uniformity: RAB's range of CCT follows the guidelines of the American National Standard for Specifications for the Chromaticity of Solid State Lighting Products, ANSI C78.377-2011.
• Cold Weather Starting: Minimum starting temperature is -40°F / -40°C.
• Ambient Temperature: Suitable for use in 40°C ambient temperatures.
• Thermal Management: Superior heat sinking with external air-flow fins.
• Housing: Die-cast aluminum housing and lens frame with (4) 1/2" NPS side conduit entries and weatherproof rear wire plug and access plate.
• Mounting: Ceiling mount to recessed junction with knockout template or directy to ceiling surface, utilizing side conduit entry points.
• Reflector: Specular polycarbonate.
• Lens: Vandal-resistant polycarbonate textured opaque for low glare drop lens.
• Gaskets: High-temperature silicone.
• IP Rating: Ingress Protection rating of IP66 for dust and water.
• Green Technology: Mercury and UV free, and RoHS compliant. Polyester powder coat finish formulated without the use of VOC or toxic heavy metals.
VANLED10, VANLED10F, VANLED10FW, VANLED10N, VANLED10NF, VANLED10NFW
VANLED10NW, VANLED10W, VANLEDY, VANLED10YF, VANLED10YFW, VANLED10YW