RAB Lighting RWLED4T78 78W LED Roadway Fixture Universal Pole Adaptor Type IV Distribution (Product Configurator)
Web PricePlease call 1-800-983-1315 for the lowest available price
Replacement Equiv:175 Watt HID Incandescent light bulb
|HID Equivalent||175 Watt HID|
|Type of Area||Pole / Street / Parking Lot|
|Certifications||Dark Sky Compliant, DLC Approved, IP65 / IP66 / IP67, Lighting Facts, LM79 / LM80, Made in America, ROHS, Title 24 Compliant, UL Listed|
|Lamp Life:||100,000 Hours|
|CRI||67 (5000K) 82 (4000K and 3000K)|
|Dimensions||24.40" x 15.00" x 4.50"|
|Product Warranty||10 Year|
|Minimum Start Temperature||-40 Deg F|
|Weight Each||32.50 lbs|
RAB Lighting's 78 Watt LED Roadway Light Fixture is an energy efficient replacement for 175 Watt metal halide fixtures ideal for illuminating the perimeter of parking areas and for intersections with its Type IV Distribution. This advanced optic design provides clean and uniform light and dramatically reduces maintenance and re-lamping costs with its long 27 year lifespan. Compatible with most standard roadway arms and includes universal adaptor brackets. The 78W delivers a range of 5,968-7,564 depending on the choice of color temperature and includes a ten year warranty!
Optional Bi-Level operation allows for 50% and 100% output modes.
NOTE: The RWLED4T78/480, RWLED4T78/D10, and RWLED4T78/BL Roadway Fixtures operating with 480V, with 0-10V dimming capabilities, or Bi-Level operation are NOT DLC Qualified.
• UL Listing: Suitable for wet locations as a downlight.
• IESNA LM-79 & LM-80 Testing: RAB LED luminaries have been tested by an independent laboratory in accordance with IESNA LM-79 and LM-80, and have been received the Department of Energy "Lighting Facts" label.
• DLC Listed: This product is on the Design Lights Consortium (DLC) Qualified Products List and is eligible for rebates from DLC Member Utilities. Excluding the RWLED4T78 with 480V, Bi-Level Operation, and 0-10V dimming capabilities.
• Dark Sky Approved: The International Dark Sky Association has approved this product as a full cutoff, fully shielded luminaire.
• California Title 24: See RWLED4T78/BL, RWLED4T78/PCS, RWLED4T78/PCS2, or RWLED4T78/PCT for a 2013 California Title 24 compliant product. Any additional component requirements will be listed in the Title 24 section under technical specifications on the product page.
• Lifespan: 100,000-hour LED lifespan based on IES LM-80 results and TM-21 calculations.
• LEDs: Multi-chip, high-output, long-life LEDs
• Color Stability: LED color temperature is warrantied to shift no more than 200K in CCT over a 5 year period.
• IES Classification: The Type IV distribution (also known as a Forward Throw) is especially suited for illuminating the perimeter of parking areas and for intersections. It produces a semicircular distribution with essentially the same candlepower at lateral angles from 90° to 270°.
• Effective Projected Area: EPA = 0.75
• Vibration Rating: Industry-leading 5G vibration rating per ANSI C136.31.
• Ambient Temperature: Suitable for use in 40°C (104°F) ambient temperatures.
• Thermal Management: Superior thermal management with external Air-Flow fins.
• Housing: Die-cast aluminum housing, lens frame and mounting arm.
• Mounting: Fits most standard roadway upsweep arms. Adaptor brackets supplied fit 1", 1 1/4", 1 1/2" and 2" OD arms.
• Wedge Mounting Option: Allows field adjustment of +/- 5 degree tilt to achieve a level installation of LROAD78 universal adaptor roadway fixtures.
• Recommended Mounting Height: Up to 25 ft.
• Reflector: Specular vacuum-metallized polycarbonate.
• Finish: Our environmentally friendly polyester powder coatings are formulated for high-durability and long-lasting color, and contains no VOC or toxic heavy metals.
• Green Technology: Mercury and UV free, and RoHS compliant. Polyester powder coat finish formulated without the use of VOC or toxic heavy metals.
RWLED4T78, RWLED4T78/480, RWLED4T78/480/PCT4, RWLED4T78/BL
RWLED4T78/PCT, RWLED4T78N, RWLED4T105N/480, RWLED4T78/D10
RWLED4T78N/480/PCT4, RWLED4T78N/BL, RWLED4T78N/PCT
RWLED4T78NRG, RWLED4T78NRG/480, RWLED4T78NRG/480/PCT4,
RWLED4T78NRG/PCT, RWLED4T78NW, RWLED4T78NW/480
RWLED4T78NW/480/PCT4, RWLED4T78NW/BL, RWLED4T78RG/BL
RWLED4T78RG, RWLED4T78RG/480, RWLED4T78RG/480/PCT4,
RWLED4T78RG/PCT, RWLED4T78W, RWLED4T78W/480, RWLED4T78RG/D10
RWLED4T78W/480/PCT4, RWLED4T78W/BL, RWLED4T78W/PCT
RWLED4T78Y, RWLED4T78Y/480, RWLED4T78Y/480/PCT4, RWLED4T78NW/D10
RWLED4T78Y/PCT, RWLED4T78YRG, RWLED4T78YRG/480, RWLED4T78NRG/D10
RWLED4T78YRG/480/PCT4, RWLED4T78YRG/BL, RWLED4T78Y/BL
RWLED4T78YRG/PCT, RWLED4T78YW, RWLED4T78YW/480,
RWLED4T78YW/BL, RWLED4T78YW/PCT, RWLED4T78NRG/BL
RWLED4T78YW/480/PCT4, RWLED4T78NW/PCT, RWLED4T78N/D10