RAB Lighting RWLED2T50 50W LED Roadway Fixture Universal Pole Adaptor Type II Distribution (Product Configurator)
Web PricePlease call 1-800-983-1315 for the lowest available price
|Type of Area||Pole / Street / Parking Lot|
|Certifications||Dark Sky Compliant, DLC Approved, IP65 / IP66 / IP67, Lighting Facts, LM79 / LM80, Made in America, ROHS, Title 24 Compliant, UL Listed|
|Lamp Life:||100,000 Hours|
|CRI||65 (5000K) 82 (4000K and 3000K)|
|Dimensions||24.40" x 15.00" x 4.50"|
|Product Warranty||10 Year|
|Minimum Start Temperature||-40 Deg F|
|Weight Each||33.50 lbs|
RAB Lighting's 50 Watt LED Roadway Light Fixture is an energy efficient replacement for 200 Watt metal halide fixtures ideal for entrance roadways, collector roads, and single-sided roads with its Type II Distribution. This advanced optic design provides clean and uniform light and dramatically reduces maintenance and re-lamping costs with its long 27 year lifespan. Compatible with most standard roadway arms and includes universal adaptor brackets. The 50W delivers a range of 4,237-5,329 depending on the choice of color temperature and includes a ten year warranty!
Optional Bi-Level operation allows for 50% and 100% output modes.
NOTE: The RWLED2T50/480, RWLED2T50/D10, and RWLED2T50/BL Roadway Fixtures operating with 480V, 0-10V dimming capabilities, or Bi-Level operation are NOT DLC Qualified.
• UL Listing: Suitable for wet locations as a downlight.
• IESNA LM-79 & LM-80 Testing: RAB LED luminaries have been tested by an independent laboratory in accordance with IESNA LM-79 and LM-80, and have been received the Department of Energy "Lighting Facts" label.
• DLC Listed: This product is on the Design Lights Consortium (DLC) Qualified Products List and is eligible for rebates from DLC Member Utilities. Excluding the RWLED2T50 with 480V, Bi-Level Operation, and 0-10V dimming capabilities.
• Dark Sky Approved: The International Dark Sky Association has approved this product as a full cutoff, fully shielded luminaire.
• California Title 24: See RWLED2T50/BL, RWLED2T50/PCS, RWLED2T50/PCS2, or RWLED2T50/PCT for a 2013 California Title 24 compliant product. Any additional component requirements will be listed in the Title 24 section under technical specifications on the product page.
• Lifespan: 100,000-hour LED lifespan based on IES LM-80 results and TM-21 calculations.
• LEDs: Multi-chip, high-output, long-life LEDs
• Color Stability: LED color temperature is warrantied to shift no more than 200K in CCT over a 5 year period.
• IES Classification: The Type II distribution is ideal for entrance roadways, collector roads and other long, single-sided and narrow lighting applications. This type of ighting is commonly found on smaller local streets.
• Effective Projected Area: EPA = 0.75
• Vibration Rating: Industry-leading 5G vibration rating per ANSI C136.31.
• Ambient Temperature: Suitable for use in 40°C (104°F) ambient temperatures.
• Thermal Management: Superior thermal management with external Air-Flow fins.
• Housing: Die-cast aluminum housing, lens frame and mounting arm.
• Mounting: Fits most standard roadway upsweep arms. Adaptor brackets supplied fit 1", 1 1/4", 1 1/2" and 2" OD arms.
• Wedge Mounting Option: Allows field adjustment of +/- 5 degree tilt to achieve a level installation of LROAD50 universal adaptor roadway fixtures.
• Recommended Mounting Height: Up to 15 ft.
• Reflector: Specular vacuum-metallized polycarbonate.
• Finish: Our environmentally friendly polyester powder coatings are formulated for high-durability and long-lasting color, and contains no VOC or toxic heavy metals.
• Green Technology: Mercury and UV free, and RoHS compliant. Polyester powder coat finish formulated without the use of VOC or toxic heavy metals.
RWLED2T50, RWLED2T50/480, RWLED2T50/480/PCT4, RWLED2T50/BL
RWLED2T50/PCT, RWLED2T50N, RWLED2T50N/480, RWLED2T50/D10
RWLED2T50N/480/PCT4, RWLED2T50N/BL, RWLED2T50N/PCT
RWLED2T50NRG, RWLED2T50NRG/480, RWLED2T50NRG/480/PCT4,
RWLED2T50NRG/PCT, RWLED2T50NW, RWLED2T50NW/480
RWLED2T50NW/480/PCT4, RWLED2T50NW/BL, RWLED2T50RG/BL
RWLED2T50RG, RWLED2T50RG/480, RWLED2T50RG/480/PCT4,
RWLED2T50RG/PCT, RWLED2T50W, RWLED2T50W/480, RWLED2T50RG/D10
RWLED2T50W/480/PCT4, RWLED2T50W/BL, RWLED2T50W/PCT
RWLED2T50Y, RWLED2T50Y/480, RWLED2T50Y/480/PCT4, RWLED2T50NW/D10
RWLED2T50Y/PCT, RWLED2T50YRG, RWLED2T50YRG/480, RWLED2T50NRG/D10
RWLED2T50YRG/480/PCT4, RWLED2T50YRG/BL, RWLED2T50Y/BL
RWLED2T50YRG/PCT, RWLED2T50YW, RWLED2T50YW/480,
RWLED2T50YW/BL, RWLED2T50YW/PCT, RWLED2T50NRG/BL
RWLED2T50YW/480/PCT4, RWLED2T50NW/PCT, RWLED2T50N/D10