RAB Lighting PLED2X13 26 Watt LED Pendant Canopy Light Fixture 120-277V (Product Configurator)
Web PricePlease call 1-800-983-1315 for the lowest available price
Replacement Equiv:70 Watt HID Incandescent light bulb
|HID Equivalent||70 Watt HID|
|Certifications||Lighting Facts, LM79 / LM80, Made in America, ROHS, Title 24 Compliant, UL Listed|
|Lamp Life:||100,000 Hours|
|CRI||69 (5000K) >80 (4000K and 3000K)|
|Dimensions||16.00" x 4.70"|
|Product Warranty||5 Year|
|Minimum Start Temperature||-40 Deg F|
|Weight Each||7.10 lbs|
RAB Lighting's PLED 2X13 Watt high performance light fixture can be ordered as either a Downlight or Uplight as a pendant mount with 6", 12", and 18" stems included that can be combined up to 36" maximum in length. The PLED2X13 is equivalent to a 42 Watt CFL or 70 Watt metal halide pendant. It was made with a durable die cast aluminum lens frame with tempered glass lens and has fully shielded, full cutoff optics. Boasts a 100,000 hours and includes a 5 year warranty.
• UL Listing: Suitable for wet locations.
• IESNA LM-79 & LM-80 Testing: RAB LED luminaires have been tested by an independent laboratory in accordance with IESNA LM-79 and LM-80, and have received the Department of Energy "Lighting Facts" label.
• Californita Title 24: See PLED for a 2014 California Title 24 compliant product. Any additional component requirements will be listed in the Title 24 section under technical specifications on the product page.
• Lifespan: 100,000-hour LED lifespan based on IES LM-80 results and TM-21 calculations.
• Color Stability: LED color temperature is warrantied to shift no more than 200K in CCT over a 5 year period.
• Color Uniformity: RAB's range of CCT follows the guidelines of the American National Standard for Specifications for the Chromaticity of Solid State Lighting Products, ANSI C78.377-2011.
• Mounting: 3 mounting stems included. 6", 12" and 18" can be combined to achieve a maximum length of 36". 42" of wire supplied. The pendants thread into a hangstraight, leveling the fixture. Pendant outside diameter is 3/4". Threads are 1/4". Circular canopy included.
• Cold Weather Starting: Minimum starting temperature is -40°F / -40°C.
• Ambient Temperature: Suitable for use in 40°C (104°F) ambient temperatures.
• Thermal Management: Optimized using computational fluid dynamic software to ensure long LED and driver lifespan.
• Housing: Precision Die-cast aluminum housing and lens framing.
• Green Technology: Mercury and UV free, Arsenic and UV free.
PLED2X13, PLED2X13/UP, PLED2X13W, PLED2X13W/UP
PLED2X13Y, PLED2X13Y/UP, PLED2X13YW, PLED2X13YW/UP