RAB Lighting PLED26 26 Watt LED Pendant Canopy Light Fixture 120-277V
Web PricePlease call 1-800-983-1315 for the lowest available price
Replacement Equiv:70 Watt HID Incandescent light bulb
|HID Equivalent||70 Watt HID|
|Certifications||Dark Sky Compliant, Lighting Facts, LM79 / LM80, Made in America, ROHS, Title 24 Compliant, UL Listed|
|Lamp Life:||100,000 Hours|
|CRI||63 (5000K) >80 (4000K and 3000K)|
|Dimensions||16.00" x 4.70"|
|Product Warranty||5 Year|
|Part Number||PLED26 Series|
|Minimum Start Temperature||-40 Deg F|
|Weight Each||18 lbs|
RAB Lighting's PLED 26 Watt commercial grade pendant canopy light fixture is Dark Sky Approved and an excellent energy saving solution. It features a low profile design ideal for retail settings, workspace lighting, and other applications. Its precision optics deliver uniform light distribution with a range of 2,285-2,864 lumens depending on color temperature and provides a 100,000 hour life.
• UL Listing: Suitable for wet locations.
• IESNA LM-79 & LM-80 Testing: RAB LED luminaires have been tested by an independent laboratory in accordance with IESNA LM-79 and LM-80, and have received the Department of Energy "Lighting Facts" label.
• Californita Title 24: See PLED26/D10 for a 2014 California Title 24 compliant product. Any additional component requirements will be listed in the Title 24 section under technical specifications on the product page.
• Dark Sky Approved: The international Dark Sky Association has approved this product as a full cutoff, fully shield luminaire.
• Lifespan: 100,000-hour LED lifespan based on IES LM-80 results and TM-21 calculations.
• Color Stability: LED color temperature is warrantied to shift no more than 200K in CCT over a 5 year period.
• Color Uniformity: RAB's range of CCT follows the guidelines of the American National Standard for Specifications for the Chromaticity of Solid State Lighting Products, ANSI C78.377-2011.
• Cold Weather Starting: Minimum starting temperature is -40°F / -40°C.
• Ambient Temperature: Suitable for use in 40°C (104°F) ambient temperatures.
• Thermal Management: Optimized using computational fluid dynamic software to ensure long LED and driver lifespan.
• Housing: Precision Die-cast aluminum housing and door frame.
• Lens: Clear tempered glass lens.
• Gaskets: High-temperature silicone.
• Green Technology: Mercury and UV free, and RoHS compliant. Polyester powder coat finish formulated without the use of VOC or toxic heavy metals.
PLED26, PLED26N, PLED26Y
PLED26/480, PLED26N/480, PLED26Y/480