RAB Lighting PANEL2X2-34YN 34 Watt 2X2 Recessed LED Panel Fixture 3500K - Good While Supplies
Web PricePlease call 1-800-983-1315 for the lowest available price
Lumen:3,392 - 4,679lm
|Mounting Height||8 - 10 Feet|
|Certifications||DLC Approved, Lighting Facts, LM79 / LM80, ROHS, Title 24 Compliant, UL Listed|
|Lamp Life:||100,000 Hours|
|Dimensions||23.75" x 23.75" x 3.00"|
|Lumen Output:||3,392 - 4,679|
|Product Warranty||5 Year|
|Weight Each||21.00 lbs|
|Fixture Type||2 x 2 Ft - New Fixture|
This 34-watt 2X2 recessed LED panel fixture can save up to 60% in energy costs and was made with an ultra-smooth diffusion lens that provides uniform light distribution. Designed with a sleek, modern look and ideal for drop-in ceilings or drywall the recessed mounting kit is sold separately. The fixture is DLC Qualified with a long 100,000-hour life and includes a 5-year warranty.
NOTE: The PANEL2X2-34 fixtures with 0-10V Dimmable Driver are NOT DLC Listed.
• UL Listing: Suitable for damp locations.
• IESNA LM-79 & LM-80 Testing: RAB LED luminaires have been tested by an independent laboratory in accordance with IESNA LM- 79 and LM-80, and have received the Department of Energy "Lighting Facts" label.
• DLC Listed: This product is on the Design Lights Consortium (DLC) Qualified Products List and is eligible for rebates from DLC Member Utilities. Excluding the PANEL2X2-34 fixtures with 0-10V Dimming Capabilities.
• Lens: High-transmission acrylic lens with excellent distribution and uniformity
• IC Rating: Suitable for insulated ceilings
• Housing: Lightweight housing is constructed of extruded aluminum
• Installation: Modular splice box/driver compartment for quick installation. Integral Tee-grid ceiling clips make installation easy and secure
• Finish: High-reflectance (91%) powder coat applied post-production for a more durable finish
• Green Technology: Mercury and UV-free, and RoHS-compliant. Polyester powder coat finish formulated without the use of VOC or toxic heavy metals.
• LEDs: Long-life, high-efficiency, micro-power, surface mount LEDs; binned and mixed for uniform light output and color.
• Lifespan: 100,000-hour LED lifespan based on IES LM-80 results and TM-21 calculations.
• Color Stability: LED Color temperature is warrantied to shift no more than 200K in CCT over a 5-year period.
• PANEL2X2-34 with Battery Backup: Battery backup will operate the LED lamp for 90 minutes if power fails. Wired for 120-277V.
• PANEL2X2-34 with Dimmable Driver: Driver includes dimming control for 0-10V dimming systems. Requires separate 0-10V DC dimming circuit. Dims as low as 10%.
• California Title 24: See PANEL2X2-34/D10 for a 2013 California Title 24 compliant product. Any additional component requirements will be listed in the Title 24 section under technical specifications on the product page.
PANEL2X2-34YN, PANEL2X2-34YN/D10, PANEL2X2-34YN/D10/E2, PANEL2X2-34YN/E2