RAB Lighting LFLED8 8 Watts LED Landscape Floodlight Fixture 120-240V (Product Configurator)
Web PricePlease call 1-800-983-1315 for the lowest available price
Lumen:511 (3000K), 469(4000K), 588 (4800K)lm
|Type of Area||Apartment Buildings, Gas Station & Convenience Store, Home & Architectural, Industrial & Warehouse, Office & Small Retail, Sign & Billboards, Wall Mount & Building Exteriors|
|Certifications||Lighting Facts, LM79 / LM80, NEMA, Title 24 Compliant, UL Listed|
|CRI||83(3000K) 82(4000K) 81(4800K)|
|Dimensions||6” X 2 3/8” X 2 3/8”|
|Lumen Output:||511 (3000K), 469(4000K), 588 (4800K)|
|Product Warranty||5 Year|
|Minimum Start Temperature||-40 Deg F|
|Technology||LED - New Fixture|
RAB Lighting’s LFLED8 series is a small LED floodlight package with options for housing colors of bronze, black, verde/green and with choice in color temperatures of 3000K, 4000K, 5100K with and a NEMA beamspread of 4H X 4V make this a great accent light. Tool-less conversions to spot and narrow spot are available, with options for 3H X 3V and 3H x 2V accessory lenses and hoods. Great replacement for the 50W MR16 Floodlight. Cool operation prevents burning foliage or fingers.
LFLED8 complies with 2013 California Title 24 building and electrical codes as a commercial outdoor non-pole-mounted fixture < 30 Watts when used with a photosensor control. Select catalog number PCS900(120V) or PCS900/277 to order a photosensor.
• LEDs: 8 Watt high output, long-life LED.
• Color Consistency: 4-step MacAdam Ellipse binning to achieve consistent fixture-to-fixture color.
• Color Stability: LED color temperature is warrantied to shift no more than 200K in CCT over a 5 year period.
• Color Uniformity: RAB's range of CCT (Correlated Color Temperature) follows the guidelines of the American National Standard for (SSL) Products, ANSI C78.377-2008.
• UL Listing: Suitable for wet locations. Suitable for ground mounting.
• IESNA LM-79 & LM-80 Testing: RAB LED luminaires have been tested by an independent laboratory in accordance with IESNA LM-79 and LM-80, and have received the Department of Energy "Lighting Facts" label.
• Cold Weather Starting: Minimum starting temperature is -40°F/-40°C
• Ambient Temperature: Suitable for use in 40°C (104°F) ambient temperatures
• Thermal Management: Optimized using computational fluid dynamics software to ensure long LED and driver lifespan
• Housing: Precision die-cast aluminum housing, hood and mounting arm.
• Gaskets: High-temperature silicone
• Finish: Our environmentally friendly polyester powder coatings are formulated for high-durability and long-lasting color, and contains no VOC or toxic heavy metals.
• Green Technology: Mercury and UV free, and RoHS compliant.
• Drivers: Constant Current, Class 2, 100-277V, 50-60Hz, 100-240VAC 0.3-0.15A, 277VAC 0.15A,
• THD <21.1.% at 120V
• Surge Protection: 4kV
• NEMA Type: NEMA Beam Spread of 4H X 4V with options for 3H X 3V and 3H x 2V lenses
• Lens: Microprismatic diffuser produces a smooth distribution and low glare.
• Microprismatic diffuser produces a smooth distribution and low glare.
• Spot Lens: Optional spot lens enables a tool-less conversion to a NEMA Type 3H x 3V. Great for accent lighting or grazing buildings for an artistic touch.
• Narrow Spot Lens: Optional narrow spot lens enables a tool-less conversion to a NEMA Type 3H x 2V. Great for accent lighting or grazing buildings for an artistic touch.
• Equivalency: The LFLED8 is equivalent in delivered lumens to a 50W MR16.
• Country of Origin: Designed by RAB in New Jersey and assembled in the USA by RAB's IBEW Local 3 workers.
• Buy American Act Compliant: This product is a COTS item manufactured in the United States, and is compliant with the Buy American Act.
• Recovery Act (ARRA) Compliant: This product complies with the 52.225-21 "Required Use of American Iron, Steel, and Manufactured Goods-- Buy American Act-- Construction Materials (October 2010).
• Trade Agreements Act Compliant: This product is a COTS item manufactured in the United States, and is compliant with the Trade Agreements Act.
• GSA Schedule: Suitable in accordance with FAR Subpart 25.4.
LNSLFLED8A, LNSLFLED8B, LNSLFLED8VG, LNSLFLED8W, LSLFLED8A, LSLFLED8B, LSLFLED8VG, LSLFLED8W
HSLED13A, HSLED13B, HSLED13NA, HSLED13NB, HSLED13NVG, HSLED13NW, HSLED13VG, HSLED13W, HSLED13YA, HSLED13YB, HSLED13YVG, HSLED13YW