RAB Lighting LFLED5 5 Watts LED Landscape Floodlight Fixture 120-240V (Product Configurator)
Web PricePlease call 1-800-983-1315 for the lowest available price
Lumen:208 (3000k), 208 (4000K), 299 (5000K)lm
|Type of Area||Home & Architectural, Industrial & Warehouse, Landscape & Flood|
|Certifications||Lighting Facts, LM79 / LM80, Title 24 Compliant, UL Listed|
|CRI||86(3000k), 90 (4000K), 68 (5000K)|
|Dimensions||6” X 2 3/8” X 2 3/8”|
|Lumen Output:||208 (3000k), 208 (4000K), 299 (5000K)|
|Product Warranty||5 Year|
|Minimum Start Temperature||-40 Deg F|
|Technology||LED - New Fixture|
RAB Lighting’s LFLED5 series is a small LED floodlight package with options for housing colors of bronze, black, verde/green and with choice in color temperatures of 3000K, 4000K, 5000K with and a NEMA beamspread of 4H X 4V make this a great accent light. A tool-less conversion to spot and narrow spot are available, with options for 3H X 3V accessory lenses and hoods. Great replacement for 35W MR16 Floodlight with an 85% energy efficiency. Cool operation prevents burning foliage or fingers, perfect for small-scale landscaping accent with a specialized microprismatic lens delivering consistent light.
LFLED5 complies with 2013 California Title 24 building and electrical codes as a commercial outdoor non-pole-mounted fixture < 30 Watts when used with a photosensor control. Select catalog number PCS900(120V) or PCS900/277 to order a photosensor.
• Lifespan: 100,000-hour LED lifespan based on IES LM-80 results and TM-21 calculations.
• LEDs: 5 Watt high output, long-life LED.
• Color Consistency: 7-step MacAdam Ellipse binning to achieve consistent fixture-to-fixture color.
• Color Stability: LED color temperature is warrantied to shift no more than 200K in CCT over a 5 year period.
• Color Uniformity: RAB's range of CCT (Correlated Color Temperature) follows the guidelines of the American National Standard for (SSL) Products, ANSI C78.377-2008.
• UL Listing: Suitable for wet locations. Suitable for ground mounting.
• IESNA LM-79 & LM-80 Testing: RAB LED luminaires have been tested by an independent laboratory in accordance with IESNA LM-79 and LM-80, and have received the Department of Energy "Lighting Facts" label.
• Cold Weather Starting: Minimum starting temperature is -40°F/-40°C
• Ambient Temperature: Suitable for use in 40°C (104°F) ambient temperatures
• Thermal Management: Optimized using computational fluid dynamics software to ensure long LED and driver lifespan
• Housing: Precision die-cast aluminum housing, hood and mounting arm.
• Gaskets: High-temperature silicone
• Finish: Our environmentally friendly polyester powder coatings are formulated for high-durability and long-lasting color, and contains no VOC or toxic heavy metals.
• Green Technology: Mercury and UV free, and RoHS compliant.
• Drivers: Constant Current, Class 2, 100-277V, 50-60Hz, 100-240VAC 0.3-0.15A, 277VAC 0.18A,
• NEMA Type: NEMA Beam Spread of 4H X 4V with options for 3H X 3V
• Microprismatic diffusion lens for even light distribution
• Spot Lens: Optional spot lens enables a tool-less conversion to a NEMA Type 3H x 3V. Great for accent lighting or grazing buildings for an artistic touch.
• Equivalency: The LFLED5 is equivalent in delivered lumens to a 35W MR16.
• Country of Origin: Designed by RAB in New Jersey and assembled in the USA by RAB's IBEW Local 3 workers.
• Buy American Act Compliant: This product is a COTS item manufactured in the United States, and is compliant with the Buy American Act.
• Recovery Act (ARRA) Compliant: This product complies with the 52.225-21 "Required Use of American Iron, Steel, and Manufactured Goods-- Buy American Act-- Construction Materials (October 2010).
• Trade Agreements Act Compliant: This product is a COTS item manufactured in the United States, and is compliant with the Trade Agreements Act.
• GSA Schedule: Suitable in accordance with FAR Subpart 25.4.
LSLFLEDA, LSLFLEDB, LSLFLEDVG, LSLFLEDW, LSLFLEDBR
LFLED5A, LFLED5B, LFLED5BR, LFLED5DCA, LFLED5DCB, LFLED5DCVG, LFLED5DCW, LFLED5NA, LFLED5NB, LFLED5NBR, LFLED5NDCA, LFLED5NDCB, LFLED5NDCVG, LFLED5NDCW, LFLED5NVG, LFLED5NW, LFLED5VG, LFLED5W, LFLED5YA, LFLED5YB, LFLED5YBR, LFLED5YDCA, LFLED5YDCB, LFLED5YDCVG, LFLED5YDCW, LFLED5YVG, LFLED5YW