RAB Lighting HSLED13 13 Watts LED Spotlight Bullet Shape 120-277V (Product Configurator)
Web PricePlease call 1-800-983-1315 for the lowest available price
Lumen:544, 570, 787lm
|Type of Area||Apartment Buildings, Home & Architectural, Landscape & Flood, Office & Small Retail, Sign & Billboards, Wall Mount & Building Exteriors|
|Certifications||Lighting Facts, LM79 / LM80, Made in America, Title 24 Compliant, UL Listed|
|Number of Lamps||1 Lamp|
|CRI||67, 84, 87|
|Dimensions||9.5" X 5.5" X 5.5|
|Lumen Output:||544, 570, 787|
|Product Warranty||5 Year|
|Minimum Start Temperature||-40 Deg F|
|Technology||LED - New Fixture|
RAB Lighting’s HSLED13 13 watt LED Spotlight packs a punch with a very narrow spot beam angle of 11° and field angle of 24° capable of efficient spotlighting an object from over 40 feet. Sporting a bullet shaped die cast aluminum housing, the HSLED13 series has your option for housing colors of bronze, black, white or verde/green and color temperatures of 3000K, 4000K and 5100K.
HSLED13 complies with 2013 California Title 24 building and electrical codes as a commercial outdoor non-pole-mounted fixture < 30 Watts when used with a photosensor control. Select catalog number PCS900(120V) or PCS900/277 to order a photosensor.
• LEDs: 13 Watt high output, long-life LED.
• Lifespan: 100,000-hour LED lifespan based on IES LM-80 results and TM-21 calculations.
• Color Consistency: 3-step MacAdam Ellipse binning to achieve consistent fixture-to-fixture color.
• Color Stability: LED color temperature is warrantied to shift no more than 200K in CCT over a 5 year period.
• Color Uniformity: RAB's range of CCT (Correlated Color Temperature) follows the guidelines of the American National Standard for (SSL) Products, ANSI C78.377-2008.
• Spotlight Distribution: Beam Angle of 11° and Field Angle of 24° enables the HSLED to produce a very narrow spot distribution.
• UL Listing: Suitable for wet locations. Suitable for ground mounting.
• IESNA LM-79 & LM-80 Testing: RAB LED luminaires have been tested by an independent laboratory in accordance with IESNA LM-79 and LM-80, and have received the Department of Energy "Lighting Facts" label.
• Cold Weather Starting: Minimum starting temperature is -40°F/-40°C
• Ambient Temperature: Suitable for use in 40°C (104°F) ambient temperatures
• Thermal Management: Cast aluminum patent pending Thermal Management system for optimal heat sinking. The HSLED is designed for cool operation, most efficient output and maximum LED life by minimizing LED junction temperature.
• Housing: Precision die-cast aluminum housing, hood and mounting arm.
• Gaskets: High-temperature silicone
• Finish: Our environmentally friendly polyester powder coatings are formulated for high-durability and long-lasting color, and contains no VOC or toxic heavy metals.
• Green Technology: Mercury and UV free, and RoHS compliant.
• Drivers: Constant Current, Class 2, 100-277V, 50-60Hz, 100-240VAC 0.3-0.15A, 277VAC 0.15A,
• THD <21.1.% at 120V
• Surge Protection: 4kV
• NEMA Type: NEMA Beam Spread of 2H x 2V
• Country of Origin: Designed by RAB in New Jersey and assembled in the USA by RAB's IBEW Local 3 workers.
• Buy American Act Compliant: This product is a COTS item manufactured in the United States, and is compliant with the Buy American Act.
• Recovery Act (ARRA) Compliant: This product complies with the 52.225-21 "Required Use of American Iron, Steel, and Manufactured Goods-- Buy American Act-- Construction Materials (October 2010).
• Trade Agreements Act Compliant: This product is a COTS item manufactured in the United States, and is compliant with the Trade Agreements Act.
• GSA Schedule: Suitable in accordance with FAR Subpart 25.4.
HSLED13A, HSLED13B, HSLED13NA, HSLED13NB, HSLED13NVG, HSLED13NW, HSLED13VG, HSLED13W, HSLED13YA, HSLED13YB, HSLED13YVG, HSLED13YW