RAB Lighting HBLED13 HFLOOD 13 Watts LED Bullet FloodLight Fixture with Hood and Lens 120-277V (Product Configurator)
Web PricePlease call 1-800-983-1315 for the lowest available price
Lumen:461 lumens (3000K) 505 lumens (4000K) 724 lumens (5000K) lm
Replacement Equiv:100 Watt HID Incandescent light bulb
|HID Equivalent||100 Watt HID|
|Type of Area||Apartment Buildings, Hangers & Storage, Home & Architectural, Industrial & Warehouse, Landscape & Flood, Office & Small Retail, Stairwell, Wall Mount & Building Exteriors|
|Certifications||Lighting Facts, LM79 / LM80, Made in America, Title 24 Compliant, UL Listed|
|CRI||86 CRI (3000K) 87 CRI (4000K) 69 CRI (5000K)|
|Dimensions||8 1/2" x 5 5/8” x 5 5/8”|
|Lumen Output:||461 lumens (3000K) 505 lumens (4000K) 724 lumens (5000K)|
|Product Warranty||5 Year|
|Minimum Start Temperature||-40 Deg F|
|Technology||LED - New Fixture|
RAB Lighting’s HBLED13 HFLOOD line of floodlight offer the choices you want in color temp and housing color. Available in 3000K, 4000K and 5000K color temperatures and with choices of housing colors: black, white, bronze, green/verde. These units make great efficient, economical replacements to a 90W PAR Floodlight and 100W PAR Halogen. When compared to 100W PAR38 you’ll realize an 85% reduction in energy consumption. 100,000-hour LED Lifespan makes this an economical and low-maintenance part of your design.
HBLED13 complies with 2013 California Title 24 building and electrical codes as a commercial outdoor non-pole-mounted fixture < 30 Watts when used with a photosensor control. Select catalog number PCS900(120V) or PCS900/277 to order a photosensor.
• UL Listing: Suitable for wet locations
• IESNA LM-79 & LM-80 Testing: RAB LED luminaries have been tested by an independent laboratory in accordance with IESNA LM-79 and LM-80, and have been received the Department of Energy "Lighting Facts" label.
• California Title 24: See compliance statement for use with PCS900 photosensor.
• LEDs: Multi-chip, high-output, long-life LEDs
• Lifespan: 100,000-Hour LED lifespan based on IES LM-80 results and TM-21 calculation
• Color Stability: LED color temperature is warrantied to shift no more than 200K in CCT over a 5 year period.
• Color Uniformity: RAB's range of CCT (Correlated Color Temperature) follows the guidelines of the American National Standard for Specifications for the Chromaticity of Solid State Lighting (SSL) Products, ANSI C78.377-2011.
• Color Consistency: MacAdam Ellipse binning to achieve consistent fixture-to-fixture color.
• Lumen Maintenance: The LED will deliver 70% of its initial lumens at 100,000 hours of operation.
• Reflectors: NEMA 5x5 floodlight reflector with 4x4 optional spotlight reflector for field installation. Photometrics show flood configuration.
Electrical and LED Info:
• Driver: Multi-chip 13W high output long life LED Driver Constant Current, 120V - 277V, 50/60 Hz. Surge Protection: 4KV
• Color Temp: 3000K (Warm), 83 CRI, Lumens: 461, Efficacy: 30 LPW, Efficiency: 85, 15W Input
• Color Temp: 4000K (Neutral), 87 CRI, Lumens: 505 Efficacy: 33 LPW, Efficiency: 85, 15W Input
• Color Temp: 5000K (Neutral), 69 CRI, Lumens: 724, Efficacy: 47 LPW, Efficiency: 85, 13W Input
• HID Replacement Range: The HBLED13 can be used to replace 90-100W PAR Floodlights based on delivered lumens.
• Thermal Management: Cast aluminum patent pending Thermal Management system for optimal heat sinking. The LFLOOD is designed for cool operation, most efficient output and maximum LED life by minimizing LED junction temperature.
• Housing: Precision die cast aluminum housing.
• Color choices: Black, White, Bronze, Green/Verde
• Reflector: Semi-specular, vacuum-metalized polycarbonate
• Lens: Microprismatic diffusion lens for smooth and even light distribution
• Mounting: Heavy-duty mounting arm with "O" ring seal and stainless steel screws
• Gaskets: High-temperature silicone gaskets
• Finish: Our environmentally friendly polyester powder coatings are formulated for high-durability and long-lasting color, and contain no VOC or toxic heavy metals.
• Green Technology: Mercury and UV free, and RoHS compliant. Polyester powder coat finish formulated without the use of VOC or toxic heavy metals.
HBLED13A, HBLED13B, HBLED13NA, HBLED13NB, HBLED13NVG, HBLED13NW, HBLED13VG, HBLED13W, HBLED13YA, HBLED13YB, HBLED13YVG, HBLED13YW