RAB Lighting HAZXLED42 42W LED Ceiling Mount Hazardous Location Fixture 5000K
Web PricePlease call 1-800-983-1315 for the lowest available price
Replacement Equiv:100 Watt HID Incandescent light bulb
|HID Equivalent||100 Watt HID|
|Type of Area||Hazardous Location|
|Certifications||DLC Approved, IP65 / IP66 / IP67, Lighting Facts, LM79 / LM80, Made in America, ROHS, UL Listed|
|Lamp Life:||100,000 Hours|
|CRI||69 (Clear Lens) 70 (Globes)|
|Dimensions||10.00" x 6.00"|
|Product Warranty||5 Year|
|Weight Each||10.50 lbs|
RAB Lighting's 42 Watt Hazardous Location LED fixtures are Class 1, Division 2 suitable in locations in which flammable gases or vapors may be present including petroleum refineries, aircraft hangars, dry cleaning plants, utility gas plants or storage areas for liquified petroleum or natural gas. Also, suitable in abnormal conditions for groups A, B, C, and D where explosive concentrations are not usually present under normal operating conditions. This is an energy efficient hazardous location fixture to replace your 100 Watt Metal Halide with only 42 watts and a durable fixture housing resistant to shock and vibration. Provides a long life and safe operation for 100,000 hours and a 5 year warranty.
• UL 844: Electric Lighting fixtures for use in hazardous (classified) locations
• UL 1598: Electric lighting fixtures for use in non-hazardous locations
• UL 8750: Light Emitting Diode (LED) Light Sources for Use in Lighting Products
• T Ratings: HAZLED 42W model is T2B Rated
• IESNA LM-79 & LM-80 Testing: RAB LED luminaries have been tested by an independent laboratory in accordance with IESNA LM-79 and LM-80, and have been received the Department of Energy "Lighting Facts" label.
• Hazardous Location Classifications: Class I: A hazardous location in which flammable gases or vapors may be present in the air in sufficient quantities to be explosive or ignitable, such as petroleum refineries, aircraft hangars, dry cleaning plants, utility gas plants or storage areas for liquified petroleum or natural gas, and spray finishing areas.• Division 2: Abnormal condition, where igniteable concentrations of flammable gases, vapors or liquids are not like to exist under normal operating conditions,for example: Closed storage drums containing flammable liquids in an inside storage room would not normall allow the hazardous vapors to escape into the atmosphere. But if one of the containers is leaking, you've got an abnormal condition.
• Groups A - D: The gases and vapors of Class 1 locations are broken into four groups by the Code: A,B,C, and D. These materials are grouped according to the ignition temperature of the substance, its explosion pressure, and other flammable characteristics.
• Group A - The only substance in group A is acetylene because it is a gas with extremely high explosion pressures.
• Group B - This group includes hydrogen and other materials with similar characteristics.
• Group C & D - The most usual Class 1 groups. They comprise the greatest percentage of all Class I hazardous locations. Found in Group C is ethylene. Found in Group D are many of the most common flammable substances such as butane, gasoline, natural gas and propane.
• Lifespan: 100,000-hour LED lifespan based on IES LM-80 results and TM-21 calculations.
• LEDs: Multi-chip, high-output, long-life LEDs
• Color Stability: LED color temperature is warrantied to shift no more than 200K in CCT over a 5 year period.
• IP Rating: Ingress Protectino rating of IP66 for dust and water.
• Maximum Ambient Temperature: 55°C (131°F)
• Thermal Management: Superior thermal management with external Air-Flow fins.
• Housing: Die-cast aluminum housing, lens frame and mounting arm.
• Hardware: All external hardware is stainless steel
• Mounting: Ceiling mounting with (2) steel lugs
• Gaskets: Closed cell silicone gasket
• Green Technology: Mercury and UV free, and RoHS compliant. Polyester powder coat finish formulated without the use of VOC or toxic heavy metals.
HAZXLED42C, HAZXLED42C-DG, HAZXLED42CF, HAZXLED42CF-DG, HAZXLED42CF-G
HAZXLED42C-G, HAZXLED42F, HAZXLED42F-DG, HAZXLED42FF, HAZXLED42FF-DG