RAB Lighting HAZBLED26 26W LED Wall Mount Hazardous Location Fixture 5100K
Web Price Please call 1-800-983-1315 for the lowest available price
- Wattage:26 Watt
- Replacement Equiv:70 Watt HID Incandescent light bulb
RAB Lighting's 26 Watt Wall Mount Hazardous Location LED fixtures are Class 1, Division 2 suitable in locations in which flammable gases or vapors may be present including petroleum refineries, aircraft hangars, dry cleaning plants, utility gas plants or storage areas for liquified petroleum or natural gas. Also, suitable in abnormal conditions for groups A, B, C, and D where explosive concentrations are not usually present under normal operating conditions. This is an energy efficient hazardous location fixture to replace your 70 Watt Metal Halide with only 26 watts and a durable fixture housing resistant to shock and vibration. Provides a long life and safe operation for 100,000 hours and a 5 year warranty.
• UL 844: Electric Lighting fixtures for use in hazardous (classified) locations
• UL 1598: Electric lighting fixtures for use in non-hazardous locations
• UL 8750: Light Emitting Diode (LED) Light Sources for Use in Lighting Products
• T Ratings: HAZLED 26W model is T3C rated
• IESNA LM-79 & LM-80 Testing: RAB LED luminaries have been tested by an independent laboratory in accordance with IESNA LM-79 and LM-80, and have been received the Department of Energy "Lighting Facts" label.
• California Title 24: 26 Watt HAZLED complies with 2013 California Title 24 building and electrical codes as a commercial outdoor non-pole-mounted fixture ≤ 30 Watts when used with a remote mounted photosensor control.
• Hazardous Location Classifications: Class I: A hazardous location in which flammable gases or vapors may be present in the air in sufficient quantities to be explosive or ignitable, such as petroleum refineries, aircraft hangars, dry cleaning plants, utility gas plants or storage areas for liquified petroleum or natural gas, and spray finishing areas.
• Division 2: Abnormal condition, where igniteable concentrations of flammable gases, vapors or liquids are not like to exist under normal operating conditions,for example: Closed storage drums containing flammable liquids in an inside storage room would not normall allow the hazardous vapors to escape into the atmosphere. But if one of the containers is leaking, you've got an abnormal condition.
• Groups A - D: The gases and vapors of Class 1 locations are broken into four groups by the Code: A,B,C, and D. These materials are grouped according to the ignition temperature of the substance, its explosion pressure, and other flammable characteristics.
• Group A - The only substance in group A is acetylene because it is a gas with extremely high explosion pressures.
• Group B - This group includes hydrogen and other materials with similar characteristics.
• Group C & D - The most usual Class 1 groups. They comprise the greatest percentage of all Class I hazardous locations. Found in Group C is ethylene. Found in Group D are many of the most common flammable substances such as butane, gasoline, natural gas and propane.
• Lifespan: 100,000-hour LED lifespan based on IES LM-80 results and TM-21 calculations.
• LEDs: Multi-chip, high-output, long-life LEDs
• Color Stability: LED color temperature is warrantied to shift no more than 200K in CCT over a 5 year period.
• IP Rating: Ingress Protectino rating of IP66 for dust and water.
• Maximum Ambient Temperature: 55°C (131°F)
• Thermal Management: Superior thermal management with external Air-Flow fins.
• Housing: Die-cast aluminum housing, lens frame and mounting arm.
• Hardware: All external hardware is stainless steel
• Reflector: Semi-specular aluminum
• Mounting: Wall mounting with junction box included
• Gaskets: Closed cell silicone gasket
• Green Technology: Mercury and UV free, and RoHS compliant. Polyester powder coat finish formulated without the use of VOC or toxic heavy metals.
HAZBLED26C, HAZBLED26C-DG, HAZBLED26CF, HAZBLED26CF-DG, HAZBLED26CF-G
HAZBLED26C-G, HAZBLED26F, HAZBLED26F-DG, HAZBLED26FF, HAZBLED26FF-DG
|HID Equivalent||70 Watt HID|
|Type of Area||Hazardous Location|
|Certifications||IP65 / IP66 / IP67, Lighting Facts, LM79 / LM80, Made in America, ROHS, Title 24 Compliant, UL Listed|
|Lamp Life:||100,000 Hours|
|CRI||69 (Clear Lens) 70 (Globes)|
|Dimensions||14.50" x 4.00" (Flat Lens)|
|Height||4.00" (Flat Lens) 9.875" (Globe)|
|Product Warranty||5 Year|
|Weight Each||13 lbs|