RAB Lighting GLED52 52 Watt LED Garage Ceiling Light Fixture with Prismatic Lens (Product Configurator)
Web Price Please call 1-800-983-1315 for the lowest available price
- Wattage:52 Watt
- Replacement Equiv:175 Watt HID Incandescent light bulb
RAB Lighting's 52 Watt Ceiling Light Fixture is an energy efficient replacement for 175 Watt Metal Halide fixtures and features a low profile design ideal for parking garages. The high performance of this fixture maximizes spacing criterion and reduces fixture count up to 25%. It delivers a range of 3,893-4975 lumens depending on color temperature and provides a 100,000 hour life.
NOTE: Only the GLED52 ceiling fixtures with a 5000K color temperature and NO dimming capabilities or bi-level operation are DLC Listed.
The option for Bi-Level Operation allows 50% and 100% output modes. The back box is perfect for adding sensors or making splices to the GLED family of products and will surface mount over any shape box and covers unsightly stains or gaps. Five (1/2") conduit entries enable wiring directly from the back or through the sides using surface conduit.
• UL Listing: Suitable for wet locations.
• DLC Listed: Only the GLED52 with 5000K Color Temperature and no dimming or bi-level operation options are DLC Listed.
• IESNA LM-79 & LM-80 Testing: RAB LED luminaires have been tested by an independent laboratory in accordance with IESNA LM-79 and LM-80, and have received the Department of Energy "Lighting Facts" label.
• Californita Title 24: See GLED52BB/BL or GLED52/D10 for a 2014 California Title 24 compliant product. Any additional component requirements will be listed in the Title 24 section under technical specifications on the product page.
• LEDs: 4x13W high output, long-life LEDs
• Lifespan: 100,000-hour LED lifespan based on IES LM-80 results and TM-21 calculations.
• Color Consistency: 3-step MacAdam Ellipse binning to achieve consistent fixture-to-fixture color.
• Color Stability: LED color temperature is warrantied to shift no more than 200K in CCT over a 5 year period.
• Color Uniformity: RAB's range of CCT follows the guidelines of the American National Standard for Specifications for the Chromaticity of Solid State Lighting Products, ANSI C78.377-2011.
• Cold Weather Starting: Minimum starting temperature is -40°F / -40°C.
• Ambient Temperature: Suitable for use in 40°C (104°F) ambient temperatures.
• Thermal Management: Superior heat sinking with external air-flow fins.
• Housing: Precision Die-cast aluminum housing and door frame.
• Mounting: Easy hanging plate with hooks for ceiling mount.
• Reflector: Specular vacuum-metallized polycarbonate with ultra white, 97% reflective optics.
• Lens: Prismatic polycarbonate lens.
• Gaskets: High-temperature silicone.
• Green Technology: Mercury and UV free, and RoHS compliant. Polyester powder coat finish formulated without the use of VOC or toxic heavy metals.
GLED52, GLED52/BL, GLED52/D10, GLED52BB/BL, GLED52BBW/BL,
GLED52N, GLED52N/BL, GLED52N/D10, GLED52NBB/BL, GLED52NBBW/BL
GLED52NW, GLED52NW/D10, GLED52W, GLED52W/BL, GLED52W/D10
GLED52Y, GLED52Y/D10, GLED52YBB/BL, GLED52YBBW/BL, GLED52YW
|HID Equivalent||175 Watt HID|
|Type of Area||Parking Garage|
|Certifications||Lighting Facts, LM79 / LM80, Made in America, ROHS, Title 24 Compliant, UL Listed|
|Lamp Life:||100,000 Hours|
|CRI||68(5000K) 83(4000K and 3000K)|
|Dimensions||16.00" x 5.50"|
|Product Warranty||5 Year|
|Minimum Start Temperature||-40 Deg F|
|Weight Each||18 lbs|