RAB Lighting FXLED125SF/480 125 Watts LED Floodlight Fixture Slip Fitter Mount 480V
Web PricePlease call 1-800-983-1315 for the lowest available price
Replacement Equiv:320 Watt HID Incandescent light bulb
|HID Equivalent||320 Watt HID|
|Mounting Height||19 - 22 Feet|
|Type of Area||Industrial & Warehouse, Landscape & Flood, Large Retail & Open Areas, Wall Mount & Building Exteriors|
|Certifications||ANSI, IP65 / IP66 / IP67, Lighting Facts, LM79 / LM80, Made in America, ROHS, Title 24 Compliant, UL Listed|
|Lamp Life:||100,000 Hours|
|CRI||>80(3000K & 4000K) & 65(5000K)|
|Dimensions||14.00" x 9.00" x 9.00"|
|Product Warranty||5 Year|
|Minimum Start Temperature||-40 Deg F|
|Weight Each||25.00 lbs|
RAB Lighting's 125 watt LED floodlight fixture is an energy efficient replacement for 320 watt HID replacement and operates with 480 volts. It provides exceptional efficiency while illuminating large areas with a wide NEMA type 6H x 6V beam spread and delivers 13,169 lumens of high quality LED light with a color temperature of 5000K. The fixture was designed with advanced airflow technology providing a long L70 lifespan of 100,000 hours.
• Lifespan: 100,000-hour LED lifespan based on IES LM-80 results and TM-21 calculations.
• LEDs: Multip-chip, high-output, long-life LEDs
• Color Consistency: 7-step MacAdam Ellipse binning to achieve consistent fixture-to-fixture color.
• Color Stability: LED color temperature is warrantied to shift no more than 200K in CCT over a 5 year period.
• Color Uniformity: RAB's range of CCT follows the guidelines of the American National Standard for Specifications for the Chromaticity of Solid State Lighting Products, ANSI C78.377- 2011.
• Ambient Temperature: Suitable for use in 40°C (104°F) ambient temperatures.
• Effective Projected Area: EPA = 2
• Cold Weather Starting: The minimum starting temperature is -40°F/-40°C.
• Thermal Management: Superior thermal management with external Air-Flow fins.
• Housing: Die-cast aluminum housing and door frame
• Mounting: Heavy-duty Slipfitter for 2 3/8"OD pipe.
• Reflector: Specular, vacuum-metalized polycarbonate
• Gaskets: High-temperature silicone gaskets
• Finish: Environmentally friendly polyester powder coatings provide high-durability and long-lasting color, contains no VOC or toxic heavy metals.
• Green Technology: Mercury and UV free, and RoHS compliant. Polyester powder coat finish formulated without the use of VOC or toxic heavy metals.