RAB Lighting FXLED125SF 125 Watts LED Floodlight Fixture SlipFitter Mount with All Options (Product Configurator)
Web PricePlease call 1-800-983-1315 for the lowest available price
Replacement Equiv:320 Watt HID Incandescent light bulb
|HID Equivalent||320 Watt HID|
|Mounting Height||19 - 22 Feet|
|Type of Area||Industrial & Warehouse, Landscape & Flood, Large Retail & Open Areas, Wall Mount & Building Exteriors|
|Certifications||ANSI, DLC Approved, IP65 / IP66 / IP67, Lighting Facts, LM79 / LM80, Made in America, ROHS, Title 24 Compliant, UL Listed|
|Lamp Life:||100,000 Hours|
|CRI||>80(3000K & 4000K) & 65(5000K)|
|Dimensions||14.00" x 9.00" x 9.00"|
|Product Warranty||5 Year|
|Minimum Start Temperature||-40 Deg F|
|Weight Each||25.00 lbs|
RAB Lighting's 125 watt LED floodlight fixture is an energy efficient replacement for 320 watt HID replacement. It provides exceptional efficiency while illuminating large areas with a wide NEMA type 6H x 6V beam spread and delivers 10,000-13,000 lumens of high quality LED light with a variety of color temperature options available. Your choice of finishing type, bronze or white, operating voltage, as well as additional photocell options are also available upon checkout. Please select the appropriate photocell option compatible with the specified voltage. Bilevel operation allows the fixture to operate at 50% and 100% output modes and the dimmable driver allows the fixture to dim as low as 10% and requires a separate 0-10V DC dimming circuit.
NOTE: The FXLED fixture with the option of 0-10V dimming capabilities and FXLED fixture operating with 480V are NOT DLC Listed.
• UL Listing: Suitable for wet locations. Suitable for ground mounting.
• DLC Listed: This product is on the Design Lights Consortium (DLC) Qualified Products List and is eligible for rebates from DLC Member Utilities. Excluding FXLED with 0-10V dimmable driver and the 480V FXLED fixture.
• IESNA LM-79 & LM-80 Testing: RAB LED luminaires have been tested by an independent laboratory in accordance with IESNA LM-79 and LM-80, and have received the Department of Energy "Lighting Facts" label.
• Lifespan: 100,000-hour LED lifespan based on IES LM-80 results and TM-21 calculations.
• LEDs: Multip-chip, high-output, long-life LEDs
• Color Consistency: 7-step (5000K) and 3-step (4000K & 3000K) MacAdam Ellipse binning to achieve consistent fixture-to-fixture color.
• Color Stability: LED color temperature is warrantied to shift no more than 200K in CCT over a 5 year period.
• Color Uniformity: RAB's range of CCT follows the guidelines of the American National Standard for Specifications for the Chromaticity of Solid State Lighting Products, ANSI C78.377- 2011.
• Ambient Temperature: Suitable for use in 40°C (104°F) ambient temperatures.
• Effective Projected Area: EPA = 2
• Cold Weather Starting: The minimum starting temperature is -40°F/-40°C.
• Thermal Management: Superior thermal management with external Air-Flow fins.
• Housing: Die-cast aluminum housing and door frame
• Mounting: Heavy-duty Slipfitter for 2 3/8"OD pipe.
• Reflector: Specular, vacuum-metalized polycarbonate
• Gaskets: High-temperature silicone gaskets
• Finish: Environmentally friendly polyester powder coatings provide high-durability and long-lasting color, contains no VOC or toxic heavy metals.
• Drivers: Two Drivers, Constant Current, Class 2, 1750mA, 100-277V, 50/60Hz, 1.1A, Power Factor 99%
• THD: 5.5% at 120V, 16.2% at 277V
• Two Drivers, Constant Current, Class 2, 1750mA, 347-480V, 50/60Hz, 0.30A, Power Factor 99%
• Ballast Volts: 480V
• NEMA Beam Spread of 6H x 6V
Field & Beam Angles:
• Horizontal Beam Angle (50%): 91.8°, Vertical Beam Angle (50%): 73.5°
• Horizontal Field Angle (10%): 121.0°, Vertical Field Angle (10%): 108.0°
California Title 24: See FXLED125SF/D10, FXLED125SF/BL, FXLED105/PCS or FXLED125SF/PCS2 (277V), FXLED125SF/480/PCS4 for a 2013 California Title 24 compliant product. Any additional component requirements will be listed in the Title 24 section under technical specifications on the product page.
Warranty: RAB warrants that our LED products will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of five (5) years from the date of delivery to the end user, including coverage of light output, color stability, driver performance and fixture finish.
FXLED125SF, FXLED125SF/PCS, FXLED125SF/PCS2, FXLED125SF/BL, FXLED125SF/D10, FXLED125SF/480, FXLED125SF/480/PCS4
FXLED125SFN, FXLED125SFN/PCS, FXLED125SFN/PCS2, FXLED125SFN/BL, FXLED125SFN/D10, FXLED125SFN/480, FXLED125SFN/480/PCS4
FXLED125SFY, FXLED125SFY/PCS, FXLED125SFY/PCS2, FXLED125SFY/BL, FXLED125SFY/D10, FXLED125SFY/480, FXLED125SFY/480/PCS4
FXLED125SFW, FXLED125SFW/PCS, FXLED125SFW/PCS2, FXLED125SFW/BL, FXLED125SFW/D10, FXLED125SFW/480, FXLED125SFW/480/PCS4
FXLED125SFNW, FXLED125SFNW/PCS, FXLED125SFNW/PCS2, FXLED125SFNW/BL, FXLED125SFNW/D10, FXLED125SFNW/480, FXLED125SFNW/480/PCS4
FXLED125SFYW, FXLED125SFYW/PCS, FXLED125SFYW/PCS2, FXLED125SFYW/BL, FXLED125SFYW/D10, FXLED125SFYW/480, FXLED125SFYW/480/PCS4, FXLED125SF/480