RAB Lighting FXLED105SFY/PCS2 105 Watt High Output LED Floodlight Fixture Slip Fitter Mount Swivel Photocell 277V 3000K
Web PricePlease call 1-800-983-1315 for the lowest available price
Replacement Equiv:320 Watt HID Incandescent light bulb
|HID Equivalent||320 Watt HID|
|Type of Area||Landscape & Flood, Large Retail & Open Areas, Sign & Billboards|
|Certifications||ANSI, DLC Approved, IP65 / IP66 / IP67, Lighting Facts, LM79 / LM80, Made in America, Title 24 Compliant, UL Listed|
|Lamp Life:||100,000 hours|
|Dimensions||14.00" x 9.00" x 9.00"|
|Product Warranty||5 Year|
|Weight Each||25.00 lbs|
RAB Lighting's 105 watt high output LED floodlight is a high performing LED solution featuring 277V swivel photocell control options for increased efficiency. It provides exceptional efficiency while illuminating large areas with a wide NEMA type 6H x 6V beam spread and 9,105 lumens of high quality LED light in a color temperature of 3000K. Advanced airflow technology ensures an L70 lifespan of 100,000 hours. The fixture is UL Listed and DLC Qualified with a 5 year warranty. Ideal for use with general and security lighting, building exteriors, signs and landscapes.
FXLED105 with Photocell:
- 277V Swivel Photocell Included. Photocell is compatible with 208V-277V.
- UL Listing: Suitable for wet locations. Suitable for ground mounting.
- DLC Listed: This product is on the Design Lights Consortium (DLC) Qualified Products List and is eligible for rebates from DLC Member Utilities.
- IESNA LM-79 & LM-80 Testing: RAB LED luminaires have been tested by an independent laboratory in accordance with IESNA LM-79 and LM-80, and have received the Department of Energy "Lighting Facts" label.
- LEDs: Multi-chip, high output, long-life LEDs
- Lifespan: 100,000-hour LED lifespan based on IES LM-80 results and TM-21 calculations.
- Color Consistency: 3-step MacAdam Ellipse binning to achieve consistent fixture-to-fixture color.
- Color Stability: LED color temperature is warrantied to shift no more than 200K in CCT over a 5 year period.
- Color Uniformity: RAB's range of CCT (Correlated Color Temperature) follows the guidelines of the American National Standard for Specifications for the Chromaticity of Solid State Lighting (SSL) Products, ANSI C78.377-2011.
- IP Rating: Ingress Protection rating of IP66 for dust and water.
- Cold Weather Starting: Minimum starting temperature is -40°F / -40°C.
- Ambient Temperature: Suitable for use in 40°C (104°F) ambient temperatures.
- Effective Projected Area: EPA = 2
- Thermal Management: Superior heat sinking with external air-flow fins.
- Housing: Die-cast aluminum housing and door frame.
- Mounting: Heavy-duty Slipfitter for 2 3/8"OD pipe.
- Reflector: Specular vacuum-metallized polycarbonate.
- Gaskets: High-temperature silicone.
- Finish: Environmentally friendly polyester powder coatings are formulated for high-durability and long-lasting color, contains no VOC or toxic heavy metals.
- Green Technology: Mercury and UV free, and RoHS compliant. Polyester powder coat finish formulated without the use of VOC or toxic heavy metals.
- Drivers: Two Drivers, Constant Current, Class 2, 1400mA, 100-277V, 50/60Hz, 0.8A, Power Factor 99%
- THD: 7.7% at 120V, 15.7% at 277V
- NEMA Beam Spread of 6H x 6V
Field & Beam Angles:
- Horizontal Beam Angle (50%): 91.8°, Vertical Beam Angle (50%): 73.5°
- Horizontal Field Angle (10%): 121.0°, Vertical Field Angle (10%): 108.0°
California Title 24: FXLED105SF/PCS2 complies with 2013 California Title 24 building and electrical codes as a commercial outdoor pole-mounted fixture > 30 Watts mounted at height greater than 24 feet.
Warranty: RAB warrants that our LED products will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of five (5) years from the date of delivery to the end user, including coverage of light output, color stability, driver performance and fixture finish.
Patents: The design of the FXLED105 are protected by patents pending in US, Canada, China, Taiwan and Mexico.