RAB Lighting FXLED105SFW/PCS 105 Watt High Output LED Floodlight Fixture White Finish 120V Swivel Photocell 5000K
Web PricePlease call 1-800-983-1315 for the lowest available price
Replacement Equiv:320 Watt HID Incandescent light bulb
|HID Equivalent||320 Watt HID|
|Type of Area||Landscape & Flood, Large Retail & Open Areas, Sign & Billboards|
|Certifications||ANSI, DLC Approved, IP65 / IP66 / IP67, Lighting Facts, LM79 / LM80, Made in America, Title 24 Compliant, UL Listed|
|Lamp Life:||100,000 hours|
|Dimensions||14.00" x 9.00" x 9.00"|
|Product Warranty||5 Year|
|Weight Each||25.00 lbs|
RAB Lighting's 105 watt high output LED floodlight provides exceptional efficiency while illuminating large areas with a wide NEMA type 6H x 6V beam spread and over 10,900 lumens of high quality LED light in a color temperature of 5000K. This fixture includes swivel photocell compatible with 120V as a control option for added efficiency. Advanced airflow technology ensures an L70 lifespan of 100,000 hours and is ideal for general and security lighting for large areas, building exteriors, signs and landscapes. Durable powder coated white finish.
FXLED105 with Photocell:
- 120V Swivel Photocell Included. Photocell is compatible with 120V.
- UL Listing: Suitable for wet locations.
- DLC Listed: This product is on the Design Lights Consortium (DLC) Qualified Products List and is eligible for rebates from DLC Member Utilities.
- IESNA LM-79 & LM-80 Testing: RAB LED luminaires have been tested by an independent laboratory in accordance with IESNA LM-79 and LM-80, and have received the Department of Energy "Lighting Facts" label.
- LEDs: Multi-chip, high output, long-life LEDs
- Lifespan: 100,000-hour LED lifespan based on IES LM-80 results and TM-21 calculations.
- Color Consistency: 7-step MacAdam Ellipse binning to achieve consistent fixture-to-fixture color.
- Color Stability: LED color temperature is warrantied to shift no more than 200K in CCT over a 5 year period.
- Color Uniformity: RAB's range of CCT (Correlated Color Temperature) follows the guidelines of the American National Standard for Specifications for the Chromaticity of Solid State Lighting (SSL) Products, ANSI C78.377-2011.
- IP Rating: Ingress Protection rating of IP66 for dust and water.
- Cold Weather Starting: Minimum starting temperature is -40°F / -40°C.
- Ambient Temperature: Suitable for use in 40°C (104°F) ambient temperatures.
- Effective Projected Area: EPA = 2
- Thermal Management: Superior heat sinking with external air-flow fins.
- Housing: Die-cast aluminum housing and door frame.
- Mounting: Heavy-duty Slipfitter for 2 3/8"OD pipe.
- Reflector: Specular vacuum-metallized polycarbonate.
- Gaskets: High-temperature silicone.
- Finish: Environmentally friendly polyester powder coatings are formulated for high-durability and long-lasting color, contains no VOC or toxic heavy metals.
- Green Technology: Mercury and UV free, and RoHS compliant. Polyester powder coat finish formulated without the use of VOC or toxic heavy metals.
- Drivers: Two Drivers, Constant Current, Class 2, 1400mA, 100-277V, 50/60Hz, 0.8A, Power Factor 99%
- THD: 7.6% at 120V, 15.8% at 277V
- NEMA Beam Spread of 6H x 6V
Field & Beam Angles:
- Horizontal Beam Angle (50%): 91.8°, Vertical Beam Angle (50%): 73.5°
- Horizontal Field Angle (10%): 121.0°, Vertical Field Angle (10%): 108.0°
California Title 24: FXLED105SF/BL with bi-level operation complies with 2013 California Title 24 building and electrical codes as a commercial outdoor pole-ounted fixture > 30 Watts mounted up to 24 feet when used with a RAB photo/motion control. Select a photo/motion control using catalog number STL110, STL200 or TL360. Mounting heights greater than 24 feet require only a photocell. See FXLED105SF/PCS or FXLED105SF/PCS2 (277V) for photocell versions.
Warranty: RAB warrants that our LED products will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of five (5) years from the date of delivery to the end user, including coverage of light output, color stability, driver performance and fixture finish.
Patents: The design of the FXLED105 are protected by patents pending in US, Canada, China, Taiwan and Mexico.
Country of Origin: Designed by RAB in New Jersey and assembled in the USA by RAB's IBEW Local 3 workers.