RAB Lighting FXLED105SFNW/480/PCS4 105 Watt High Output LED Floodlight Fixture White Finish Swivel Photocell 480V 4000K
Web PricePlease call 1-800-983-1315 for the lowest available price
Replacement Equiv:320 Watt HID Incandescent light bulb
|HID Equivalent||320 Watt HID|
|Type of Area||Landscape & Flood, Large Retail & Open Areas, Sign & Billboards|
|Certifications||ANSI, IP65 / IP66 / IP67, Lighting Facts, LM79 / LM80, Made in America, Title 24 Compliant, UL Listed|
|Lamp Life:||100,000 hours|
|Dimensions||14.00" x 9.00" x 9.00"|
|Product Warranty||5 Year|
|Weight Each||25.00 lbs|
RAB Lighting's 105 watt high output LED floodlight is a high performing LED solution featuring 480V swivel photocell as a control option for increased efficiency. It provides exceptional efficiency while illuminating large areas with a wide NEMA type 6H x 6V beam spread and 9,000 lumens of high quality LED light in a color temperature of 4000K. It is UL Listed with advanced airflow technology ensuring an L70 lifespan of 100,000 hours and durable, powder coating provides long lasting white finish. Operates with 480 volts.
FXLED105 with Photocell:
• 480V Swivel Photocell Included. Photocell is only compatible with 480V.
• UL Listing: Suitable for wet locations. Suitable for ground mounting.
• IESNA LM-79 & LM-80 Testing: RAB LED luminaires have been tested by an independent laboratory in accordance with IESNA LM-79 and LM-80, and have received the Department of Energy "Lighting Facts" label.
• LEDs: Multi-chip, high output, long-life LEDs
• Lifespan: 100,000-hour LED lifespan based on IES LM-80 results and TM-21 calculations.
• Color Consistency: 3-step MacAdam Ellipse binning to achieve consistent fixture-to-fixture color.
• Color Stability: LED color temperature is warrantied to shift no more than 200K in CCT over a 5 year period.
• Color Uniformity: RAB's range of CCT follows the guidelines of the American National Standard for Specifications for the Chromaticity of Solid State Lighting Products, ANSI C78.377-2011.
• IP Rating: Ingress Protection rating of IP66 for dust and water.
• Cold Weather Starting: Minimum starting temperature is -40°F / -40°C.
• Ambient Temperature: Suitable for use in 40°C (104°F) ambient temperatures.
• Effective Projected Area: EPA = 2
• Thermal Management: Superior heat sinking with external air-flow fins.
• Housing: Die-cast aluminum housing and door frame.
• Mounting: Heavy-duty Slipfitter for 2 3/8"OD pipe.
• Reflector: Specular vacuum-metallized polycarbonate.
• Gaskets: High-temperature silicone.
• Finish: Environmentally friendly polyester powder coatings are formulated for high-durability and long-lasting color, contains no VOC or toxic heavy metals.
• Green Technology: Mercury and UV free, and RoHS compliant. Polyester powder coat finish formulated without the use of VOC or toxic heavy metals.
• Drivers: Two Drivers, Constant Current, Class 2, 1400mA, 347-480V, 50/60Hz, 0.25A, Power Factor 99%
• Ballasts: 480V
• NEMA Beam Spread of 6H x 6V
Field & Beam Angles:
• Horizontal Beam Angle (50%): 91.8°, Vertical Beam Angle (50%): 73.5°
• Horizontal Field Angle (10%): 121.0°, Vertical Field Angle (10%): 108.0°
California Title 24: FXLED105SF/480/PCS4 complies with 2013 California Title 24 building and electrical codes as a commercial outdoor pole-mounted fixture > 30 Watts mounted at height greater than 24 feet.
Warranty: RAB warrants that our LED products will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of five (5) years from the date of delivery to the end user, including coverage of light output, color stability, driver performance and fixture finish.