RAB Lighting FXLED105SFN/480 105 Watt High Output LED Floodlight Fixture Slip Fitter Mount 4000K 480V
Web PricePlease call 1-800-983-1315 for the lowest available price
Replacement Equiv:320 Watt HID Incandescent light bulb
|HID Equivalent||320 Watt HID|
|Type of Area||Landscape & Flood, Large Retail & Open Areas, Sign & Billboards|
|Certifications||ANSI, IP65 / IP66 / IP67, Lighting Facts, LM79 / LM80, Made in America, Title 24 Compliant, UL Listed|
|Lamp Life:||100,000 hours|
|Dimensions||14.00" x 9.00" x 9.00"|
|Product Warranty||5 Year|
|Weight Each||25.00 lbs|
RAB Lighting's 105 watt high output LED floodlight is a high performing LED solution for use with general and security lighting, building exteriors, signs and landscapes. It provides exceptional efficiency while illuminating large areas with a wide NEMA type 6H x 6V beam spread and over 9,000 lumens of high quality LED light in a color temperature of 4000K. Advanced airflow technology ensures an L70 lifespan of 100,000 hours. The fixture is UL Listed with a 5 year warranty and operates with 347-480 Volts.
• UL Listing: Suitable for wet locations.
• IESNA LM-79 & LM-80 Testing: RAB LED luminaires have been tested by an independent laboratory in accordance with IESNA LM-79 and LM-80, and have received the Department of Energy "Lighting Facts" label.
• LEDs: Multi-chip, high output, long-life LEDs
• Lifespan: 100,000-hour LED lifespan based on IES LM-80 results and TM-21 calculations.
• Color Consistency: 7-step MacAdam Ellipse binning to achieve consistent fixture-to-fixture color.
• Color Stability: LED color temperature is warrantied to shift no more than 200K in CCT over a 5 year period.
• Color Uniformity: RAB's range of CCT follows the guidelines of the American National Standard for Specifications for the Chromaticity of Solid State Lighting Products, ANSI C78.377-2011.
• IP Rating: Ingress Protection rating of IP66 for dust and water.
• Cold Weather Starting: Minimum starting temperature is -40°F / -40°C.
• Ambient Temperature: Suitable for use in 40°C (104°F) ambient temperatures.
• Effective Projected Area: EPA = 2
• Thermal Management: Superior heat sinking with external air-flow fins.
• Housing: Die-cast aluminum housing and door frame.
• Mounting: Heavy-duty Slipfitter for 2 3/8"OD pipe.
• Reflector: Specular vacuum-metallized polycarbonate.
• Gaskets: High-temperature silicone.
• Finish: Environmentally friendly polyester powder coatings are formulated for high-durability and long-lasting color, contains no VOC or toxic heavy metals.
• Green Technology: Mercury and UV free, and RoHS compliant. Polyester powder coat finish formulated without the use of VOC or toxic heavy metals.
• Drivers: Two Drivers, Constant Current, Class 2, 1400mA, 347-480V, 50/60Hz, 0.25A, Power Factor 99%
• Ballast Volts: 480V
• NEMA Beam Spread of 6H x 6V
Field & Beam Angles:
• Horizontal Beam Angle (50%): 91.8°, Vertical Beam Angle (50%): 73.5°
• Horizontal Field Angle (10%): 121.0°, Vertical Field Angle (10%): 108.0°
California Title 24: See FXLED105SF/480/PCS4 (480V) for a 2013 California Title 24 compliant product. Any additional component requirements will be listed in the Title 24 section under technical specifications on the product page.
Warranty: RAB warrants that our LED products will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of five (5) years from the date of delivery to the end user, including coverage of light output, color stability, driver performance and fixture finish.