RAB Lighting FFLED39T 39 Watt LED Flood Light Fixture Trunnion Mount
Web PricePlease call 1-800-983-1315 for the lowest available price
Replacement Equiv:150 Watt HID Incandescent light bulb
|HID Equivalent||150 Watt HID|
|Type of Area||Landscape & Flood, Sign & Billboards|
|Certifications||DLC Approved, Lighting Facts, LM79 / LM80, UL Listed|
|Lamp Life:||100,000 Hours|
|Dimensions||11.00" x 5.00" x 7.375"|
|Product Warranty||5 Year|
|Minimum Start Temperature||-40 Deg F|
|Weight Each||14.20 lbs|
RAB's 39 watt flood light fixture offers high cost savings and replaces 150 watt metal halide fixtures. It has a 100,000 LED lifespan, lumen output of 4,596, a CRI of 65, and 5000K color temperature. It was made with an advanced thermal managment system with internal air flow technology designed to maintain a long LED and driver lifespan. This fixture is DLC qualified, eligible for utility rebates, and made with an ultra efficient LED and optical design. Includes a 5 year warranty.
• UL Listing: Suitable For Wet Locations. Suitable for ground mounting.
• Lumen Maintenance: 100,000-hour LED lifespan based on IES LM-80 results and TM-21 calculations.
• IP Rating: Ingress Protection rating of IP65 for dust and water.
• NEMA Type: 7H x 6V Beam Spread.
• LEDs: Two multi-chip, 26Watt high performance LEDs.
• Driver: Constant Current, Class 2, 1050mA, 100-277V, 50/60Hz, 0.6A, Power Factor 99%
• THD: 7.7% at 120V, 6.8% at 277V
• Surge Protection: 4kV
• Cold Weather Starting: The minimum starting temperature is -40°F/-40°C.
• Thermal Management Housing: Superior heat sinking with external Air-Flow fins.
• Mounting: Heavy-duty Trunnion mount with stainless steel hardware.
• Color Consistency: 7-step MacAdam Ellipse binning to achieve consistent fixture-to-fixture color.
• Color Stability: LED color temperature is warrantied to shift no more than 200K in CCT over a 5 year period.
• Color Uniformity: RAB's range of CCT follows the guidelines of the American National Standard for (SSL) Products, ANSI C78.377-2008.
• Equivalency: The FFLED39 is Equivalent in delivered lumens to a 150W Metal Halide.
• Effective Projected Area: EPA = 0.65
• Reflector: Specular vacuum-metallized polycarbonate
• Gaskets: High-temperature silicone gaskets.
• Finish: Our environmentally friendly polyester powder coatings are formulated for high-durability and long-lasting color, contains no VOC or toxic heavy metals.
• Green Technology: Mercury and UV free.
• IESNA LM-79 & LM-80 Testing: RAB LED luminaires have been tested by an independent laboratory in accordance with IESNA LM-79 and LM-80, and have received the Department of Energy Lighting Facts label