RAB Lighting FFLED39NB44 39 Watts LED Floodlight Fixture Arm Mount 4H x 4V Beam Spread 4000K (Product Configurator)
Web Price Please call 1-800-983-1315 for the lowest available price
- Wattage:39 Watt
- Replacement Equiv:150 Watt HID Incandescent light bulb
The FFLED39NB44 from RAB Lighting is a feature-packed product family and perfect to replace 150W metal-halide floodlights in an arm mount. Features a narrow focused 4H X 4V beam spread, energy efficiency plus housing colors, neutral color temperature, 120-277 and 480 volt circuit choices as well as photocell and dimmable options. Designed for building facade lighting, LED landscape, sign and motion activated instant-on security lighting.
For a 2013 California Title 24 compliant model, select a model equipped with dimmable driver: FFLED39NB44/D10, FFLEDN39B44W/D10
• UL Listing: Suitable For Wet Locations. Suitable for mounting within 1.2M(4FT) of the ground.
• IESNA LM-79 & LM-80 Testing: RAB LED luminaires have been tested by an independent laboratory in accordance with IESNA LM-79 and LM-80, and have received the Department of Energy "Lighting Facts" label.
• -DLC Listed: This product is on the Design Lights Consortium (DLC) Qualified Products List and is eligible for rebates from DLC Member Utilities.
• California Title 24: See note regarding compliant models.
• Lifespan: 100,000-hour LED lifespan based on IES LM-80 results and TM-21 calculations.
• LEDs: Multi-chip 26W high output long life LED
• Color Consistency: Multi-step MacAdam Ellipse binning to achieve consistent fixture-to-fixture color.
• Color Stability: LED color temperature is warrantied to shift no more than 200K in CCT over a 5 year period.
• Color Uniformity: RAB's range of CCT (Correlated Color Temperature) follows the guidelines of the American National Standard for (SSL) Products, ANSI C78.377-2008.
• IP Rating: Ingress Protection rating of IP65 for dust and water.
• Ambient Temperature: Suitable for use in 40°C ambient temperatures.
• Cold Weather Starting: The minimum starting temperature is -40°F/-40°C.
• Thermal Management Housing: Superior heat sinking with external Air-Flow fins.
• Housing: Die-cast aluminum housing, lens frame and mounting arm.
• Mounting: Heavy-duty mounting arm with O ring seal & stainless steel screw.
• Effective Projected Area: EPA = 0.65
• Reflector: Specular polycarbonate
• Gaskets: High-temperature silicone gaskets.
• Finish: Our environmentally friendly polyester powder coatings are formulated for high-durability and long-lasting color, and contains no VOC or toxic heavy metals.
• Green Technology: Mercury and UV free.
• Fitting: 1/2" threaded arm.
• Constant Current, Class 2, Surge Protection: 4kV, 100-277V, 50/60 Hz, 6 kV surge protection, 120V: 0.35A, 208V: 0.20A, 240V: 0.18A, 277V: 0.15A
• Power Factor: • 99.3% at 120V, 96.8% at 277V
• THD: • 5.7% at 120V, 6.3% at 277V
• Constant Current, class 2, Surge Protection: 4kV, 100-277V, 50/60 Hz, 6 kV surge protection, 480V: 0.08A, 347V: 0.08A
FFLED39NB44, FFLED39NB44/480, FFLED39NB44/480/PCS4, FFLED39NB44/D10, FFLED39NB44/PC, FFLED39NB44/PC2, FFLED39NB44/PCS, FFLED39NB44/PCS2, FFLED39NB44W, FFLED39NB44W/480, FFLED39NB44W/480/PCS4, FFLED39NB44W/D10, FFLED39NB44W/PC, FFLED39NB44W/PC2, FFLED39NB44W/PCS, FFLED39NB44W/PCS2
|HID Equivalent||150 Watt HID|
|Type of Area||Apartment Buildings, Gas Station & Convenience Store, Industrial & Warehouse, Landscape & Flood, Parking Garage, Sign & Billboards, Wall Mount & Building Exteriors|
|Certifications||Lighting Facts, LM79 / LM80, Made in America, Title 24 Compliant, UL Listed|
|Lamp Life:||100,000 hrs|
|Dimensions||7.5" X 11" X 10"|
|Product Warranty||5 Year|
|Minimum Start Temperature||-40 Deg F|
|Weight Each||12.5 lbs|