RAB Lighting FFLED26NB44 26 Watts LED Floodlight Fixture Arm Mount 4H X 4V Beam Spread 4000K (Product Configurator)
Web Price Please call 1-800-983-1315 for the lowest available price
- Lumen:2,393 lm
- Wattage:26 Watt
- Replacement Equiv:100 Watt HID Incandescent light bulb
The FFLED26NB44 from Rab Lighting is a feature-packed product family and perfect to replace 100W metal-halide floodlights. Features a very focused 4Hx4V beam spread, energy efficiency plus housing colors, neutral color temperature, 120-277 and 480 volt circuit choices as well as photocell and dimmable options. Designed for building facade lighting, LED landscape, sign and motion activated instant-on security lighting.
California Title 24: See FFLED26NB44/PC, FFLED26NB44/PCS, FFLED26NB44/PC2, or FFLED26NB44/PCS2 for a compliant model.
• UL Listing: Suitable For Wet Locations. Suitable for mounting within 1.2M(4FT) of the ground.
• IESNA LM-79 & LM-80 Testing: RAB LED luminaires have been tested by an independent laboratory in accordance with IESNA LM-79 and LM-80, and have received the Department of Energy "Lighting Facts" label.
• California Title 24: See note regarding compliant models.
• Lifespan: 100,000-hour LED lifespan based on IES LM-80 results and TM-21 calculations.
• LEDs: Multi-chip 26W high output long life LED
• Color Consistency: 7-step MacAdam Ellipse binning to achieve consistent fixture-to-fixture color.
• Color Stability: LED color temperature is warrantied to shift no more than 200K in CCT over a 5 year period.
• Color Uniformity: RAB's range of CCT (Correlated Color Temperature) follows the guidelines of the American National Standard for (SSL) Products, ANSI C78.377-2008.
• IP Rating: Ingress Protection rating of IP65 for dust and water.
• Ambient Temperature: Suitable for use in 40°C ambient temperatures.
• Cold Weather Starting: The minimum starting temperature is -40°F/-40°C.
• Thermal Management Housing: Superior heat sinking with external Air-Flow fins.
• Housing: Die-cast aluminum housing, lens frame and mounting arm.
• Mounting: Heavy-duty mounting arm with O ring seal & stainless steel screw.
• Effective Projected Area: EPA = 0.65
• Reflector: Specular polycarbonate
• Gaskets: High-temperature silicone gaskets.
• Finish: Our environmentally friendly polyester powder coatings are formulated for high-durability and long-lasting color, and contains no VOC or toxic heavy metals.
• Green Technology: Mercury and UV free.
• Threaded Size: 1/2" threaded arm.
• Driver: Constant Current, Class 2, Surge Protection: 6kV, 100-277V, 50/60 Hz, 120V: 0.24A, 208V: 0.15A, 240V: 0.13A, 277V: 0.11A.
• Power Factor: 99.4% at 120V, 89.8% at 277V
• THD: 8.3% at 120V, 11.6% at 277V
• Driver: Constant Current, Class 2, Surge Protection: 6kV, 100-277V, 50/60 Hz, 480V: 0.06A, 347V: 0.06A
FFLED26NB44/480, FFLED26NB44/D10, FFLED26NB44/PC, FFLED26NB44/PC2, FFLED26NB44/PCS, FFLED26NB44/PCS2, FFLED26NB44W, FFLED26NB44W/480, FFLED26NB44W/D10, FFLED26NB44W/PC, FFLED26NB44W/PC2, FFLED26NB44W/PCS, FFLED26NB44W/PCS2
|HID Equivalent||100 Watt HID|
|Type of Area||Apartment Buildings, Gas Station & Convenience Store, Industrial & Warehouse, Landscape & Flood, Parking Garage, Sign & Billboards, Wall Mount & Building Exteriors|
|Certifications||Lighting Facts, LM79 / LM80, Made in America, Title 24 Compliant, UL Listed|
|Lamp Life:||100,000 hrs|
|Dimensions||7.5" X 11" X 10"|
|Product Warranty||5 Year|
|Weight Each||12.5 lbs|