RAB Lighting FFLED26 26 Watts LED Floodlight Fixture Arm Mount 7H X 6V Beam Spread (Product Configurator)
Web PricePlease call 1-800-983-1315 for the lowest available price
Lumen:(5000K) 2,901 (4000K) 2,523 (3000K) 2,369 lm
Replacement Equiv:100 Watt HID Incandescent light bulb
|HID Equivalent||100 Watt HID|
|Type of Area||Apartment Buildings, Gas Station & Convenience Store, Industrial & Warehouse, Landscape & Flood, Parking Garage, Sign & Billboards, Wall Mount & Building Exteriors|
|Certifications||DLC Approved, Lighting Facts, LM79 / LM80, Made in America, Title 24 Compliant, UL Listed|
|Lamp Life:||100,000 hrs|
|CRI||(5000K) 65 (4000K) 81 (3000K) 81|
|Dimensions||7.5" X 11" X 10"|
|Lumen Output:||(5000K) 2,901 (4000K) 2,523 (3000K) 2,369|
|Product Warranty||5 Year|
|Weight Each||12.5 lbs|
The FFLED26 from Rab Lighting is a feature-packed product family and perfect to replace 100W metal-halide floodlights. Features a focused 7Hx6V beam spread, energy efficiency plus housing colors, color temperature, 120-277 and 480 volt circuit choices as well as photocell and dimmable options.
California Title 24: See FFLED26/PC, FFLED26/PCS, FFLED26/PC2, or FFLED26/PCS2 for a compliant model.
• UL Listing: Suitable For Wet Locations. Suitable for mounting within 1.2M(4FT) of the ground.
• IESNA LM-79 & LM-80 Testing: RAB LED luminaires have been tested by an independent laboratory in accordance with IESNA LM-79 and LM-80, and have received the Department of Energy "Lighting Facts" label.
• DLC Listed: This product is on the Design Lights Consortium (DLC) Qualified Products List and is eligible for rebates from DLC Member Utilities.
• Lifespan: 100,000-hour LED lifespan based on IES LM-80 results and TM-21 calculations.
• LEDs: Multi-chip 26W high output long life LED
• Color Consistency: 3 or 7-step (depending upon model) MacAdam Ellipse binning to achieve consistent fixture-to-fixture color.
• Color Stability: LED color temperature is warrantied to shift no more than 200K in CCT over a 5 year period.
• Color Uniformity: RAB's range of CCT (Correlated Color Temperature) follows the guidelines of the American National Standard for (SSL) Products, ANSI C78.377-2008.
• IP Rating: Ingress Protection rating of IP65 for dust and water.
• Ambient Temperature: Suitable for use in 40°C ambient temperatures.
• Cold Weather Starting: The minimum starting temperature is -40°F/-40°C.
• Thermal Management Housing: Superior heat sinking with external Air-Flow fins.
• Housing: Die-cast aluminum housing, lens frame and mounting arm.
• Mounting: Heavy-duty mounting arm with O ring seal & stainless steel screw.
• Effective Projected Area: EPA = 0.65
• Reflector: Specular polycarbonate
• Gaskets: High-temperature silicone gaskets.
• Finish: Our environmentally friendly polyester powder coatings are formulated for high-durability and long-lasting color, and contains no VOC or toxic heavy metals.
• Green Technology: Mercury and UV free.
• Threaded Size: 1/2" threaded arm.
• Driver: Constant Current, Class 2, 100-277V, 50/60 Hz, 6 kV surge protection, 120V: 0.24A, 208V: 0.15A, 240V: 0.13A, 277V: 0.11A.
• Power Factor: 99.6% at 120V, 88.5% at 277V
• THD: 7.7% at 120V, 10.5% at 277V
• Driver: Constant Current, Class 2, 100-277V, 50/60 Hz, 6 kV surge protection, 480V: 0.06A, 347V: 0.06A
FFLED26/480, FFLED26/D10, FFLED26/PC, FFLED26/PC2, FFLED26/PCS, FFLED26/PCS2, FFLED26N, FFLED26N/480, FFLED26N/D10, FFLED26N/PC, FFLED26N/PC2, FFLED26N/PCS, FFLED26N/PCS2, FFLED26NW, FFLED26NW/480, FFLED26NW/D10, FFLED26NW/PC, FFLED26NW/PC2, FFLED26NW/PCS, FFLED26NW/PCS2, FFLED26W, FFLED26W/480, FFLED26W/D10, FFLED26W/PC, FFLED26W/PC2, FFLED26W/PCS, FFLED26W/PCS2, FFLED26Y, FFLED26Y/480, FFLED26Y/D10, FFLED26Y/PC, FFLED26Y/PC2, FFLED26Y/PCS, FFLED26Y/PCS2, FFLED26YW, FFLED26YW/480, FFLED26YW/D10, FFLED26YW/PC, FFLED26YW/PC2, FFLED26YW/PCS, FFLED26YW/PCS2