RAB Lighting FFLED18DC 18 Watts LED Solar Floodlight Fixture 12V/24VDC
Web PricePlease call 1-800-983-1315 for the lowest available price
Replacement Equiv:70 Watt HID Incandescent light bulb
|HID Equivalent||70 Watt HID|
|Mounting Height||19 - 22 Feet|
|Type of Area||Apartment Buildings, Home & Architectural, Industrial & Warehouse, Large Retail & Open Areas, Office & Small Retail, Parking Garage, Sign & Billboards|
|Certifications||ANSI, IP65 / IP66 / IP67, Lighting Facts, LM79 / LM80, Made in America, NEMA, ROHS, Title 24 Compliant|
|Lamp Life:||100,000 Hours|
|Dimensions||8.625" x 5.125" x 7.00"|
|Product Warranty||5 Year|
|Reflector Type||Specular Aluminum 86%|
|Minimum Start Temperature||-40 Deg F|
|Weight Each||25.00 lbs|
RAB Lighting's 18 watt LED floodlight fixture is an energy efficient replacement for 70 watt HID fixtures. It provides exceptional efficiency while being used for building facade lighting, sign lighting, LED landscape lighting and instant-on security lighting. These fixtures deliver 1,681 lumens of high quality LED light with a color temperature of 5000K, and an L70 lifespan of 100,000 hours accompanied with a 5 year warranty. This fixture is ideal for solar applications and enables off-grid, remote-area lighting.
• IESNA LM-79 & LM-80 Testing: RAB LED luminaires have been tested by an independent laboratory in accordance with IESNA LM-79 and LM-80, and have received the Department of Energy "Lighting Facts" label.
• Lifespan: 100,000-hour LED lifespan based on IES LM-80 results and TM-21 calculations.
• LEDs: Multi-chip 18 watt, high-output, long-life LEDs
• Color Consistency: 7-step MacAdam Ellipse binning to achieve consistent fixture-to-fixture color.
• Color Stability: LED color temperature is warrantied to shift no more than 200K in CCT over a 5 year period.
• Color Uniformity: RAB's range of CCT follows the guidelines of the American National Standard for Specifications for the Chromaticity of Solid State Lighting Products, ANSI C78.377- 2011.
• Ambient Temperature: Suitable for use in 40°C (104°F) ambient temperatures.
• Effective Projected Area: EPA = 2
• Cold Weather Starting: The minimum starting temperature is -22°F/-30°C.
• Thermal Management: Die-cast aluminum Thermal Management system for optimal heat dissipation.
• Housing: Die-cast aluminum housing, hood and mounting arm.
• Reflector: Specular aluminum
• Gaskets: High-temperature silicone gaskets
• Green Technology: Mercury and UV free, and RoHS Compliant.
• Mounting: Heavy-duty arm with "O" ring seal and stainless steel screws.
• Max Watts = 24W. Input Volts = 10-30 VDC. Operating Amps = 3.0 - 1.0A.
California Title 24: LFLOOD complies with California Title 24 building and electrical codes.
Warranty: RAB warrants that our LED products will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of five (5) years from the date of delivery to the end user, including coverage of light output, color stability, driver performance and fixture finish.